Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV:

Two hours of unlimited torture. Why I am the one who is stuck with us lovestruck couple? Why do I have to sit besides them?

Seriously Baekhyun and Chanyeol are making me so uncomfortable, we are currently on plane and they both kept  on clinging on to each other, stealing kisses, caressing each other, like oh my god kill me.

While trying not to snap, my glance met Suho Hyung's who was sitting few seats a head of us and was laughing at me. I shot him a glare and shifted to my other side.

After few minutes the torture was finally over, I sighed in relief. Soon we went outside the airport's parking lot and stop in front of a black car. I looked at chanyeol with a questioning look.

"Are we not staying at Scarlet moon pack?" I asked.

"No I rented a guest house " Chanyeol smiled and opened the car door. There was another person in the car waiting for us.

"Hey man!" Chanyeol bro hugged that guy. And he greeted back. "Guys this is my friend Lay"

Lay bowed us all "Hello everyone" he smiled and flashed us his dimple. Suho Hyung was beside me and looked wide eye at the raven head.

I smirked at Suho and nudged him. I guess that Lay is his mate. By the scent Lay looks like a human.

"And Lay knows that we are werewolf" Chanyeol said and we sighed in relief.

For me the most hardest part is to lie and since we are not allowed to tell humans about our existence, it really tough.

After few minutes of talking in the journey we were now finally at our guest house. The house was pretty and very near sea.

It was my first time traveling alone to somewhere else alone without Yoongi Hyung, since I only travel to Seoul alone.

Being a male omega is really tough because I am always in danger. It's kind of like a curse but a blessing at the same time. A curse because I am weaker than other male wolf and a blessing because I can give birth to strongest wolfs.

We all made our way inside the house and started choosing the room. My room was with a balcony and through the balcony the sea view all quite visible.

After some rest, I went down in the kitchen to eat something. Chanyeol and Suho were there all ready and dressed up.

"Where are you going?" I asked them. They looked at me and Suho Hyung answered me "They are going to the meeting ". Suho hyung was the beta of the pack.

"Tae Baek is still sleeping so please take care of him" Chanyeol pleaded and I nodded. Soon both of them went to the meeting.

I took some snacks from the kitchen and started eating them, after finishing I sat on the kitchen counter and swing my leg in boredom.

Then I decided to go to the beach. I made my way outside.

I was walking then suddenly and sweet scent hit my nose. The smell it's so mesmerizing. I followed it and end up being lead to the beach.

There sat a boy with raven black locks near the raging sea waves. I slowly approached him and saw the boy's anglic face under the moonlight. The first thing my wolf said was 'mate'.

I was shocked... This little boy around 10 or 11 years of age is a mate of a 17 year old omega like me?

My wolf jumped to see our mate. Our mate was beautiful. He had raven black silky hair, a beautiful round nose and the most cutest chubby cheeks.

I wanted to cry in both pain and happiness. I was happy to finally meet my mate but I was also sad to see that he was very young.

By the scent he was an alpha. I smiled in tears knowing that my mate was going to be a strong alpha.

I slowly went more near him. He sensed my presence and turned towards me in an alert. He growled at me slightly.

"Who are you?" he growled and God his voice made me weak. My wolf kept whimpering to touch our mate but I kept in control.

"I won't hurt you" I smiled lovingly at the young mate. He looked in my eyes and then nodded.

I sat next to him and his radiation attracting me towards him. "Taehyung touch him" my wolf whimpered wanting to feel our mate. I refused, I don't want to scare him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked my young mate who was sitting quietly.

"Nothing, just watching the waves " he replied dully. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"You know I am a werewolf too" I said to start up a conversation. He turned wide eye turns me.

"Really?" he asked adorably and I nodded. "I am a werewolf too!" he exclaimed in happiness.

I laughed. "So what is your name Mr werewolf?"I asked. "You can call me Kookie " He smiled at me with his cute bunny teeth.

"What is your name hyung?" he questioned. " My name is Taetae " I smiled at him and he laughed.

"Why are you here Kookie?" I asked and his name rolled out almost perfectly from my lips.

"My hyung kept teasing me " he signed and buried his face in his knees.

"Why?" I frowned.

"He said I will never have a mate" the younger whined and that made my heart clenched in pain. 'But baby your mate is right beside you' I mentally cried.

"K-Kookie don't worry, I know you are going to find your mate when you grow up"I forced a smiled at him and ruffled his hair. His hair were so silky I wanted to brush my face against it.

He cutely smiled at me "You know, you are really pretty hyung " he complimented me which cause me to blush.

"Thank you " I grined at him. We sat in silence for few minutes. "Taetae hyung I think I should go" Kookie said and out of nowhere hugged.

I melted in his warm embrace and nuzzled my face in his raven hair, absorbing his sweet scent, I felt electric flow travelling down my whole body. I sense he enjoying his warmth too.

My wolf purred in happiness wanting our mate to touch us more.

Even if he is too young to know I am his mate, he can still feel the attraction. He buried his face more on to my chest and mumbled "Hyung you are so warm ".

I smiled softly and patted his head "You you kookie" I whispered. After few minutes our sweet time was over and he went back while flashing me his sweet smile "See you again Hyung!"

I weakly smiled back and remained on my place. When he was out of sight, then I cried to heart out.

I grasped my shirt and poured out my feelings. He was so young, I couldn't get involved with him. In order to keep him safe, I won't tell him I am his mate.

I got up weakly and made my way back to the house while sobbing. As I enter the house, I checked up on Baekhyun and saw him sleeping peacefully.

'I won't tell him anything' I decided as I caressed his black hair. I didn't wanted him to stress out in his sensitive days.

I made a decision to not tell anyone except Yoongi Hyung. I then went to my room and laid down on my bed.

Tears kept running on my cheek and I thought about the future. Was Kookie going to accept me as his mate?

I shut my eyes and wished that he could grow up quickly so I could have him as mine.

I love you mate..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Yo so second chapter is up!!

Eid mubarak to all my Muslim readers!!!

Hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki

Word count: 1339
Date: 26/6/17