"You used the term love!You noticed that right?" He winked at me and I started blushing again.Then I realized that really I used the word love now.I have already told Bhavs that I am in love with him and Preethi also knows about that.The only person who should know but have no idea about my feelings towards him was My sweet Mr. Husband.I changed the topic as I have finally succeeded in covering the mark a little. It was still visible but I can cover that with my hair.I smilingly turned towards him and said "Look.It's covered.Until you see that keenly no one will notice that at first sight right?" I asked as I need his assurance to confirm that it is indeed hidden now.

He nodded his head and said "Yeah.It was not that much visible now.If you are done with that come let's go down and Kavya is waiting for you downstairs." I nodded and followed him.When I am on my last step of stairs I heard a squeaking voice and I know who the owner of that was.It's Kavya. She came extending her arms and she hugged me tightly.I smiled at her and I heard her say "How are you bhabi. I missed you guys so much." I smiled and replied "We too.How have you been?" She nodded and said "I am fine Bhabi. You should be the one answering that question now.How are you holding up.I am so sorry for what and all uncle is going through."

I sighed and when I was about to answer I felt a hand around my shoulders and by the scent I know that was Vikranth. He took the liberty to answer on my behalf.He said holding me more tight "She is fine Kavya. And uncle is doing good too.Now you both will see with your own eyes right?Then you guys will believe me.He will be discharged in some days as well.So just hope for the best and let's try to be happy for his own sake"

We both nodded and then his mom came from kitchen and asked with a glow on her face "So...? Didn't feel cold or something?And don't get too accustomed to him Amy.Again you have to stay alone here while he will be going back to Delhi tomorrow." When I am about to ask my concern Kavya cut my words and asked with a glowing face and shocked expression on her face "What cold?Did I miss something here?" Aunty laughed and said "Yeah Kavya you missed so much.Yesterday when we came home around 11 the door was not locked and these both went missing.When I called him he said that they were in terrace and they will be spending night there.Do you know when I went in the morning to wake them you can't even imagine i which state I saw them?" No no.She came upstairs to wake us up.?She might have seen how we were sleeping last night.This is so embarrassing.

Without my knowledge my hands moved up and covered my face and I turned and hidden my face behind Vikranth who was standing beside me still wrapping his arms around me.I thought that will decrease the embarrassment but who knows that will add to my own bad. Kavya shouted immediately with an shocked expression "What happened to your neck Bhabhi.? Why was there a red mark on your neck?" I immediately realized what happened when I heard her scream.When I turned my face for hiding behind him I might have showed my mark out and she might have noticed that.I covered that with my hand and now I am sure my face is completely red in color because of my double embarrassment.

I immediately moved and went completely behind Vikranth and I heard him laugh because of the show that was happening there.I pinched his back making him chuckle more. Aunty stopped Kavya and said "Stop it Kavya. Come everyone and let's have breakfast.We have to leave to hospital once we are done." Every one started to go to dining area and when Vikranth made sure every one left he turned to face me and said "It's okay princess.We are married already remember?You have three proofs for that.One on your heart,one on your finger and one on your toe.Need more proof?" I beat him playfully and he smiled at me.

When he was about to go I stopped him and asked "You told me that we both are leaving to Delhi tomorrow right?Why is aunt saying that you will leave alone and I have to stay here with them?" He turned to face towards me and said "I don't know Princess and Don't worry I will talk with mom.I am not going to leave you here.I will talk to her once I get some free time okay?" I nodded and we both went and had breakfast along with them.The breakfast was little entertaining but thank god I was not the topic of their discussion.They have discussed about Kavya's marriage.The moment they started the discussion her expression changed.It seems like she was not okay to get married now.Or is it because she has someone else in her life?

I was snapped out of the thoughts when Vikranth asked them about taking me along with him to Delhi. Aunty said as if she was not comfortable with that idea "Why do you want to trouble her?She will be all alone when you leave to hospital and how can she manage household activities?I won't be there for cooking and all.And most importantly after yesterday I can't leave you both alone in one house.You guys didn't even lock the main door.No she is staying here with me.You will be back in three days right?She will be okay here."

I looked at Vikranth with puppy eyes as if pleading him to do something.He understood and said "It's okay mom.We can eat outside for three days.And she has to go to college.I will be back from hospital and pick her up from college.She won't be alone.And Trust me I will make sure that we lock the doors properly without failure.I will send you a picture every time.Please send her with me ma.." I chuckled at the way he was pleading his mom.Both Aunty and uncle laughed at him. Aunty turned towards me and asked "You want to go with him?Even Kavya will be here and so you will be left all alone with him.You are okay with that?" I nodded bringing my head down and not seeing at any one.

I raised my head when I heard Kavya's voice "Oh My God.So many things changed in these few days. Bhabi is okay with being all alone with Bhayya. I didn't expect this?" I blushed and turned my head down again. Vikranth told making a child face facing towards Kavya "That's why get married soon.You will understand every thing and you will also do the same." I laughed at that statement but my smile faded when I saw Kavya's expression.All the blood drained away from her face when she heard his statement.Something was definitely off with this girl when it comes to the topic of marriage and I am not sure what was the problem.I seriously need to talk with her.I am not sure whether she has any friends like I have Bhavs for me.So I need to be her friend and make sure she is good and there was no problem for her.

Author's note: Hey Guys. How are you? Today I was drenched in rain and it was raining heavily in Bangalore. Still I managed to complete this chapter and all thanks to my dear and sweet brother cum colleague Pradeep G :P . He helped me complete my office work such that I can find time to complete my passion aka this beautiful chapter. Please click on the cute little star icon on the bottom and do share with your friends and encourage me. Thank you all and Love you guys a lot :)