Timeskip

After I received my guild mark (You decide where it is.) I spoke with Master Makarov about why everyone was surprised.

Makarov: "Well you see those two you just beat haven't really been beaten by anyone before. None of the adults fight them since they are kids and none of the kids are able to match them in strength so."

"A random kid who just walks in beating them gave them a slight shock. I just didn't want the guild my mother cared so much for to get damaged."

Makarov: "Speaking of which what's her name?" I look around to make sure no one was listening.

"It's a bit of a sensitive topic master. Is there somewhere we can speak privately." He gave it a bit of a thought.

Makarov: "Follow me." He gets off of the counter and begins to walk upstairs as I follow him.

POV Natsu

I watch as the new kid walks upstairs with Master. This kid beat Erza and Mira I want to fight him.

"So who's the new kid?"

Cana: "No idea never seen him before. Hey Laxus have you seen him?"

Laxus: "Apparently his mom was a member of the guild. The Master asked who she was though he asked to speak privately for some reason."

Gray: "Maybe he doesn't want people to know who she is."

"No one is talking to you ya perv and put some clothes on!"

Gray: "What?!" The idiot looks at himself and noticed he was in his underwear. I hear shuffling behind me, I turn to see Erza and Mira getting up.

"So how's it feel to be on the gro......" Erza grabs my face and holds me down on the table.

Erza: "Not another word."

"Yes ma'am." She let's go but I can't still feel my face. "So when are you gonna get back at him?"

Erza: "I'm not as childish as you and Gray. Though fighting him might improve my skills as a wizard. I wonder if he would accept a challenge."

Gray: "Hey Mira you okay you don't look so go....." Mira punches Gray in the face sending him to a wall.

Mira: "Yeah of c-course I'm fine why.... w-wouldn't I be!" I see Erza smile deviously and begins to

Erza: "Well he did complement you. Are you maybe a bit interested in him." Mira glares at Erza.

Mira: "Don't put words in my mouth Erza. He clearly used some cheap tactic to get the best of me."

Erza: "Then why are you red?"

Mira: "Th-that is because....I'm angry at you."

Erza: "Sure whatever you say Juliet."

Mira: "That's it!" She punches Erza through a few tables and into a wall. "You and me right now!"

Erza: "Alright I could use a warm up before I fight your new boyfriend."

Mira: "I'm gonna hurt you!"

POV F/N

I was sitting in an office with Master when I hear a few more explosions. Didn't I already make myself clear about wrecking the guild?

Makarov: "Don't worry about it we can repair it later."

"I know it's just I can't stand to see it damaged."

Makarov: "I still can't fully believe she is your mother. That would mean your over a hundred years old."

"I'm fully aware of that I was sent through time to stop a certain dragon."

Makarov: "Acnologia."

"Not exactly. Before Acnologia a dragon existed that caused fear to other dragons his name is Omega the Demonic Dragon."

Makarov: "And how can you fight someone like that?"

"I was trained by Alpha the God of Dragons to slay him. My final test was to slay Alpha so I am a lot stronger than any other Dragon Slayer."

Makarov: "So you used Dragon Slaying magic back there."

"Yes I have Ice, Fire, Lightning, Light, Holy, and Earth Dragon Slayer Magic. Along with Water, Sky, Shadow, Magma, and Iron Demon Slayer Magic."

Makarov: "Amazing you know such powerful magic. You have a great talent with magic."

"It helps when your parents have such high magical abilities as well."

Makarov: "And who is your father?"

"Best you don't know about that. Though I may know those skills I only had the time to master Ice and Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic while I only mastered Sky and Shadow Demon Slayer Magic."

Makarov: "So you still have much to learn."

"Yeah......" The constant explosion and destruction outside was getting on my nerves. "You sure we should leave them be."

Makarov: "Guess not, any longer and the guild won't exist anymore." He stands up and makes his way outside. I followed him and to my shots nearly every one was fighting.

"Shall I stop it?"

Makarov: "No I got it." He then begins to grow in size and slams his hand on the ground. "That's enough behave yourself we have a new member and I would like him to have a good first impression of this guild!"

Natsu: "What? Since when did we try to make a good first impression on a new member?" Really now? Is it cause of my mother?

Makarov: "Since uh since now! From now on we will all behave when a new member joins the guild!" I highly doubt that's gonna stick after this. "Now clean this place up and treat our new member introduce yourself to everyone."

"Oh uhh. Hi my name is F/N I'm not saying my last name because reasons. I am a Dragon Slayer and a Demon Slayer. So yeah."

Natsu: "Wait your a Dragon Slayer?"

"Yes."

Natsu: "Fight me."

"Sure but not in the guild hall. Speaking of which who started this and damaged my mother's precious guild?" Everyone looks at Erza and the Demon Girl. Why did I even need to ask.