Miracles | Jeanne d'Arc (Fate: Apocrypha) X SoulOfCinder!M?!Reader

ابدأ من البداية

______________

In the attic of the Yggdmillenia Manor, a search was currently being conducted by three individuals, a woman with blonde locks, an androgynous male with pink feminine clothing and another androgynous male, but with formal clothings.

"Sieg! Have you found anything yet?" said the feminine voice.

This voice belonged to Jeanne d'Arc, the assigned Ruler-class servant of the current Holy Grail War.

The Holy Grail War is a traditional battle, in which seven masters, along with seven servants compete with eachother in a Murder Death Kil--

In a Holy War, where the victorious servant is granted the Holy Grail, a magical maguffant with the capability to grant any wish.

This Holy Grail War however, was an exception, instead of seven duos competing against another, this Holy Grail War had two sides of seven duos.

Many things had happened to get to this point, to the point where the Ruler-classed servant herself was forced to partake in the war, and allied herself with the Black Faction, thereby breaking the rules of the Holy Grail War.

"Nothing at the moment. Let's keep searching." A male voice replied. The voice was Sieg's, who was an artificial human, or homunculus for fancier terms.

After the attack by the Assassin of Black on the Yggdmillenia Manor (Black Faction), Ruler had decided that she and the Yggdmillenia needed to build up their strength to prepare for the final few battles of the Holy Grail War

Ruler was allowed to wander around the Manor for her search of anything that could potentially help them. Her searching, accompanied by both Sieg and Rider, eventually lead her to the attic of the Manor.

At first, Ruler was reluctant to join the search, mostly due to the sheer amount of accumulated dust on, well... everything.

Honestly, it was quite a surprise to Ruler that the Yggdmillenia didn't send the homunculus servants to clean this specific room.

Rider however, already begun searching through the attic, Sieg shortly after, and so Ruler joined in reluctantly.

"Master! Look at what I found!" Astolfo, or as known as, the Rider of Black, shouted. An intriquitely designed box held in his hands.