Thorns | Cheater!Ruby R. X ThirdYear!M!Reader X Weiss S. (RWBY)

Requested by Justin9090. Guess ya only attracted by RWBY stuff now, since you haven't been responding to my newer chapters.

This is what happens when I don't get a clear description of the reader and scenario.

I don't know what to write, so I improvise best as I can.

And I still don't condone lemons with minors, so don't bother expecting anything explicit.

On another note, y'all know how these are all oneshots?

I might've taken that too literally and wrote long ass oneshots, most of these usually range around 10k words per oneshot and take way too long to write.

So I'll ask, do you prefer these long oneshots? And should I write more shorter oneshots? If so, they may quicker to write but will definitely not be as detailed as my longer oneshots.

Without further ado, my first attempt at a Cheater fic.

12th December 2018 - 1k Reads

______________

In the world of Remnant, lies the great kingdom of Vale, and within its borders houses the most prestigious academy known as Beacon Academy. And within said Academy, there attends a prodigy third year student by the name of (Y/N) (L/N).

Who also was revered as Merciless (Y/N).

His title, earned through his perfect track record of ruthlessly attacking any adversaries who had the misfortune to encounter him.

Grimm, criminals, bandits, the list went on.

Even the White Fang feared him.

Although he did not kill any of such members, he had done such ruthless acts which made his foes wish for death above all else.

Torture, interrogations, hunting them down with great ferocity, immoral acts including intentionally crippling one such member. The list also went on.

But why was (Y/N) getting off scot-free for his actions that gave him his feared moniker?

The biggest factor was him not being in a team, and therefore his actions during his missions were never reported with complete honesty. And he made sure all traces of him committing such un-huntsman-like acts were destroyed so as to not be used to incriminate him in future.

That being said, to the students of Beacon, (Y/N) was hailed as one of the present prodigies of Beacon amongst its proud history of producing powerful huntsmen and huntresses. Comparable to even the likes of Team STRQ and the prodigy of ten years ago, who went on to join the Blade Masters.

This was also the reason he did not take a First Year team under his care as normal Third Years would. Wouldn't want to ruin his image and traumatise such hopeful dreamers now, would he.

But why was he doing such actions in the first place?

(Y/N) had already casted away his most, if not all of his morals when his parents were executed by the White Fang when he was but young.

Hell, his parents were one of the first to be used as an example to the humans when the White Fang changed from a peaceful group, to a terrorist group.

He had trained vigorously for the time when he would eventually bring down the White Fang. Excelling above all his classmates and cohort during his school years.