I Remember | Elzbieta 'Ela' Bosak (Rainbow Six) x Artist!M!Reader

Requested by DylanDupere.

Honestly, I was surprised to see a Rainbow Six request. But fuck it, let's take a crack at it.

Considering that a scenario wasn't given to me and I honesty haven't played Rainbow Six: Siege, especially the DLCs so I have no bloody clue what Elzbieta's character is like, therefore don't expect this to be good, lmao. Entire first person of (Y/N)

(P/AT) = Personal Art Tastes.

I don't own the artwork. Elzbieta belongs to Ubisoft.

23rd July 2018 - 1k reads.

??? ??? 2018 - 2k Reads.

23rd January 2019 - 3k Reads

________________________

~ 2004 - Berlin, Germany ~

It was strange honestly, seeing someone like Elzbieta or as she preferred to be called, Ela. Before we were classmates studying the arts at Berlin University of the Arts, Ela would only give subtle hints of her past life. From what I could conclude, Ela was the youngest child of her father's, but her elder sister was the preferred child. This caused difficulties apparently for Ela, as she was constantly compared to her sister by both her father and her high school. Honestly, it didn't take long for me to become intrigued by the Polish woman. Despite how much she disregarded herself, she was still quite an intelligent woman.

I remember all of the beautiful works Ela had created, the artworks however, in simple words, where expressed grimly, expressant* of war and her attitude towards creating her art overtime had dwindled. Her enthusiasm in the beginning was easily one reminiscent of an untrained pup, however it declined with her clear lack of expression. Honestly, I do not know why I am concerned, if Ela wasn't interested then she wasn't interested. Maybe that was why I felt saddened when Ela abruptly left with someone linked to a person who owned a private military.

All that I know according to that someone was that Ela had eventually built a reputation during her time in Iraq. As well as that she was enjoying her life to the fullest, I could only express happiness for her, but I couldn't help but worry about her conditions everyday. Therefore, I had sent letters to her whenever I had the chance, that is... when the someone was visiting. Although I never did receive a reply from Ela, perhaps due to strict regulations, still... I felt relief every time I've sent a letter to her, asking only about her conditions, nothing more.

________________________

~ 2009 - Berlin, Germany ~

All that I could recall was that this cycle continued to repeat itself for years, me studying the arts, writing letters when I've had the chance and having that someone deliver it. Eventually I had graduated with honors, with my artworks being slowly noticed throughout the industry, perhaps due to the inspirations I've taken from Ela's artworks, some inspirations of warfare as well as some implementation of my personal taste of (P/AT).

I remember receiving a letter from Ela years after graduation, also years since I've joined the art industry. I remember the contents clearly.

'I'm coming back.'

I remember being confused upon reading the letter. 'Why would you return now?' I've constantly questioned, 'Wasn't she happy being in warfare?'. Although, I was glad to see my beloved friend again. All that I wrote to reply was the address of the house I've bought in Berlin where I've lived as I remember clearly that my artworks were sold for large sums of Euro.