72

A:    If you had reached until here, it's your choice. Remember, I had put out a reminder just from the very beginning that every occurrence within this book are all just the product of my imagination. I told you, you may not read this if you don't want to, I didn't force you to go here and read this, it's your decision. I did not publish this book to offend any of you, then so, if you are still here, AGAIN, it's not my commitment.

Ergo, LEAVE if you can not take whatever is happening.

(This is a momentous and a constant mnemonic.)

💎💎💎

- Lisa

Someone's shaking me.
But I can not open my eyes.

I barely can feel my body, I feel like I am hanging.

I can hear some people screaming, but my hearing sense is unstable. Someone's brushing my hair, and I don't who it was yet I can not complain.

"Lisa. Wake up."
         A familiar voice woke my senses for a little.

"Jungkook."

"I will get you out of here."
          He is in panic and his tone of voice is worried.

That's the moment when I realized what happened earlier...

I tried opening my eyes.
It's hard as my whole body wants to collapse.
Probably he saw me creasing my forehead as I tried opening my eyes, because I felt his hand caressed my cheeks once again.

I let out a soft little groan to inform him that somehow I am conscious.

Just then after that, I felt my body being lifted.

"HELP!"
         I don't know where he is going to take me, but he seemed like going down a stair.

"Lisa!"
        That voice, Jennie eonnie.

I want to respond as I felt a hand touching mine and voice around me is whimpering, but the more I try, the weaker I get.

"Move."
          Jungkook demanded coldly at some people.

I can hear his frustration, his worried voice and the terrified expression.

I can feel Jungkook tucking me on his body as he rushes to somewhere...

I still can hear crying voices behind.

"Lisa, please, speak."
         Again, his worried voice woke a little sense on me.

But that's not enough as I still can't respond a thing.

"Please, just at least open your eyes."
         His voice is cracking and his body is shaking as well. He is scared...and worried.

"You're making me worry too much, living doll, please."
          He is still walking, going to somewhere I don't know. And his words and the tone of his voice at this moment are enough to let me force myself to respond.

"Mmm."
         I groaned as a response, and I felt grip tighten even more.

"Stay awake, please."
        He wished and I wish I can for as I can feel, I can not stay any longer.

Few moments...
I felt a soft thing under me.
His hands are losing its grip on my body and there I felt a mask being worn on my face.

"I need to go with her."
        I heard him while the thing where my body is currently on is being lifted. Stretcher. Ambulance.

"No, sir, just follow us if..."
        Someone had answered yet he was cut off when a frustrated voice had filled the place.

"I SAID I WILL COME."
         And I don't what happened.

The next thing I know is that the mask I am wearing made my breathing comfortable for somehow, though I still feel heavy and my lungs just want to give up.

"She is bleeding severely, please, faster."
          One of the people here demanded someone.

"Bleeding severely."

"Lisa, hold on."
          Jungkook grasped on my hand very tight and spoke.

Someone is touching my bare skin at the side of my stomach, and I felt a painful thing inside my skin.

But my body resist to react.

"Hold on, Lisa, just hold on. Don't leave me."
          He demanded and kept on talking to me.

"Is she breathing properly?"
          He asked.

"Terrifyingly to say but no, sir. She is near to collapse, she is unconscious already and she is not responding to anything. We are just hoping to the fact that she is still merely breathing."
        One of the person answered.

"Her heartbeat?"
        Jungkook's voice is shaking, and his grasp on my hand is getting tighter.

"Too weak, sir."
       The person answered.

My hearing is being unstable again.
My body feels light that I am starting to feel only the air. I can not think of anything, I can not feel Jungkook's hands anymore.

Even the oxygen being produced by the mask is gone in my sense...

"I can not stay any longer..."

"I'm sorry...
We need to face things like this.
It's sort of unusual, exaggerated for a normal life, but I am not complaining.

Being with you on our happy days made me feel loved.
I felt someone is really sincerely loving me.
I broke your heart many times, more than how much you did to me, but you're still here.

I'm sorry if I am going to break you again.
No worries, everything will be done.
Everything will be normal one day again."

"Find your happiness...
Jungkook."