I released Damon's arm and smiled sweetly at Stefan, "Well I'm sorry, Mr. Salvatore, but I'm not taking 'no' for an answer." I dragged him away from Elena and outside to the dance floor. I snickered as we started dancing, "So you're good at the traditional slow dance, but how are you with other dances?"

"Is that a challenge, Miss Fell?"

I smirked, "I'll have you know, Mr. Salvatore, I'm quite the dancer myself. I'm a member of the town's Historical Society and every once in a while we'll bring in a dance teacher to teach us different era dances as well as dances from other cultures. I bet you a clue as to why Damon's really here in Mystic Falls that I'm a better dancer than you."

Stefan scoffed, "So that's his play, he's using you to distract me. But he also knows that I would never pass up an opportunity to know why he's really back. Well then Miss Fell, let's continue with the game."

I grinned, "Well then can you dance the waltz?"

Stefan immediately switched to the waltz's three step and I laughed, "Well done, how about couples swing dancing?" "Foxtrot?" "Disco?" This went on for some time until I finally conceded, "Alright, Mr. Salvatore, you win. The clue is that Damon is back because of the comet and the night you both died."

Stefan nodded, "Anything else?"

"Nope."

He then led me off the dance floor, "Well then, care for a drink?"

I smiled, "Thank you."

I had just finished my drink when Damon and Elena joined us, "What'd we miss?"

Stefan grabbed another drink, "Just chatting and a little dance competition. Drink Damon?"

I saw the fake smile on my date's face, "No thanks. I'll pass."

Elena reattached herself to Stefan and asked him, "Still have another dance in you?"

"Absolutely."

Stefan led her out to the floor and I saw the joy on Elena's face and the comment just slipped out, "They look so cute together."

"Don't talk please," Damon retorted and I shut my mouth. I noticed his frown slowly perk up into satisfaction at the sight of Stefan and Elena fighting. I knew Damon liked Elena because of Katherine and maybe Stefan liked her too for the very same reason, but I couldn't help but feel a sting of jealousy towards my friend. She always won and I always lost.

I whispered, "It's cold, so I'll be inside."

Damon didn't say a word as I walked in and found a place to sit down in the corner of the room. I noticed Elena come in not too long after to find Bonnie. As Caroline stomped up to me, "Are you ever going to apologize?"

I stood up, "Apologize for what Caroline?"

"For stealing my boyfriend you back-stabbing bitch!"

"Keep your voice down, Care, you're causing a scene."

"Oh, me yelling isn't a scene. This is." All of a sudden the blonde slapped me and I tumbled back a few steps. She then took a step towards me, "You should learn your place, you sexed up masochistic whore. You know I bet you didn't mind being kidnapped. I bet you actually liked that dick screwing you everyday for two months."

Anger rose up in me and I slapped Caroline back, pushing her to the floor and raised my fist only for Damon to catch it and command me, "Stop it! Let's go."

He led me into a secluded area and shut the door, "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I wasn't, but she dared to insinuate that I actually enjoyed being raped. You know she doesn't even realize that the reason I'm dating you is to keep her away from you." I then punched Damon in the face, "I would still have my best friend if you hadn't come here! I know why you're back, but I don't care. You ruined my life and it's all because you're a lonely, self-centered ass who will always be jealous of his brother because he got the girl then and still has the girl now!"