Chapter 38 I'll Find You (LAST CHAPTER)

A S T R I D

I was sharpening my axe the next day at Gobber's. Hiccup was helping his dad repair the ships since 2 Gronckles decided to chew of the ship parts.

"Hey Astrid!" I heard someone greet and I saw Emma standing.

"Hey Ems, is it okay if I call you that?" I ask.

"Anything's okay" She says approaching.

"So what's up?" I ask her flicking my bangs away from my face.

"Nothing much, say Astrid?" She says sitting on the stool nearby.

"Yep?" I ask.

"Does Berk have a history with Merida?"

As soon as she mentioned the name, I felt anger.

"More like with Hiccup" I mumbled.

"Really? Oh" She says innocently, playing with her fingers.

"Why? Where'd you hear that?" I ask looking at her suspiciously.

"Oh, there were talks around town. So much gossip here" She says and I nodded.

"But if you ever hear about her being here or something, come to me first" I growled.

"I will" She says swinging her feet.

She hopped of the stool and said goodbye before heading out.

I pulled my axe and examined it.

Sharp enough.

I turned around and exited Gobber's place.

Why did Emma ask about Merida?

~•~•~•~

H I C C U P

I helped toss some planks of wood to the other vikings repairing the ship.

"Hiccup, we kinda need more wood"

"Alright, I'll go" Go to the forest to get wood so we can turn it to planks. (Is that how it works lol XD idc)

I was walking away to the forest away from the port. I started gathering some wood.

I rustles of leaves behind me, but when I turned around, no one was there. I kinda began to feel like I shouldn't have came here.

I gulped before turning back around and gathering wood.

I heard footsteps come closer and when I turned around, a cloaked figure was there before knocking me out completely.

~•~•~•~

A S T R I D

I looked up from my finished drawing of Hiccup. Probably wasn't as skilled at drawing as he was, but it was kinda good.

I put on the bottom right.

My Strength

I smiled at my drawing. At least I got his smile right. I bit my lip picking it up and I ran outside. I went over to the port to see Stoick upset.

"Stoick! I mean--uhm *ahem* sir..." I said and and he looked over at me.

"It's alright lass, what is it?" He asks.

"Where's Hiccup?" I ask placing the drawing behind my back.

"That's what we're wondering. It's been almost 30 minutes" He groaned rubbing his temples.

"Oh I'll go look for him" I volunteered as tribute. (DON'T HATE)

"Alright" He says and I began running to the forest. As soon as I got there, the atmosphere changed.