Chapter 33 False Alarm

A S T R I D

I woke up to a pressure holding me tightly. I heard light snores coming from right beside me.

I looked to be face to face with Hiccup. He was still sleeping soundly and---

WAIT.

WHERE AM I.

I looked around and I noticed I was just in Hiccup's room. Oh goodness.

I tried to slowly get up but Hiccup just held on to me tighter.

"Don't go" He said with his morning voice.

Gosh that's sexy.

"Hiccup I have to feed Stormfly" I stroked his cheek, his eyes still closed.

"Just stay with me, the whole daaaay" He says nuzzling his face into my neck.

I stroked his hair, just enjoying his presence and his touch.

"Morning m'lady" He says before finally rolling away and standing. I blushed hard when I noticed he was shirtless.

I stared. It was like I was hypnotized. I could't take my eyes off that flawless torso, his six pack visible due to the sun reflecting on it's perfe--

"ASTRID!" He yelled.

"Huh what?" I asked.

"Had enough staring at my torso?" He smirks.

I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't staring at your.... torso" I said getting up from the bed.

"What would you do if I spent the whole day walking around the village shirtless?" He asks.

Me and my girlfriend instincts kicked in.

I grabbed his shirt hanging from his chair and shoved it at his chest.

"I'll burry every single girl who looks at you, alive" I growled and glared at him.

"I said this before, but you're sexy when you get mad" He winked.

I rolled my eyes, trying to play it cool.

"Hush up Haddock" I said.

He kissed me gently on the lips, placing his arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his chest. We pulled away but we just stood there, staring at each other.

"HICCUP I CAN'T FIND MY-oh" The door burst open with a confused looking Stoick.

"SIR! OH MY THOR THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" I pulled away quickly blushing hard.

"Dad, could you knock?" Hiccup says while putting his shirt on.

"My house, I can knock wherever I want" He replied.

"Well it's my house too, so I need privacy" Hiccup says pulling me close to him. He leaned his chin on my shoulder.

I feel uncomfortable a bit, acting lovey dovey in front of Hiccup's dad.

"Good morning Astrid"

"Good morning, Si--Stoick" I said smiling shyly.

"No need to be embarrassed lass, as long as you guys don't do anything stupid" He patted my head.

"Ugh dad" Hiccup facepalmed himself.

"Alright alright, Hiccup. Gobber needs your help today" Stoick says.

"Alright dad" Hiccup says before Stoick left the room.

I punched Hiccup's shoulder.

"Ow! Punch me again when I have my armor on!" He hissed rubbing his shoulder.