Chapter 16 For You, I Would

A S T R I D

"Stormfly! STORMFLY! I'M HERE!" I yelled. I cried, I didn't want this to happen.

"STORMFL--"

"GRAAAAAAAARRR" I heard.

"Stormfly?! Stormfly?!" I said and I saw her trying to peek at me through the window. It had bars, it was like a prison.

She tried to break in but I stopped her.

"No! Stormfly. You have to listen to me. You have to bring Hiccup and the rest with you. Bring them here, okay? I want you to come back! But for now, you have to go back home and protect them from Merida. I'm just glad you found me" I said.

She roared.

"Go! Go get the others!" She growled and flew away. It's an amazing thing she knows and understands me.

I'm here praying to Thor that everyone back home is fine, that Hiccup is fine.

~•~•~•~

"Go! Send out search parties! We will not rest until we find Hiccup's girlfriend!" Stoick yells in his chief voice.

"Dad, no need for that" Hiccup groaned.

Every viking was searching the whole land of Berk for Astrid.

"She's not here" Tuffnut said exiting her house.

"Or here" Ruff said looking under the big rock.

"She's not at the stadium" Fishlegs said breathing heavily.

From the distance, Hiccup could see Toothless and the rest of the dragons fly back.

"Toothless! Did you search the islands nearby?" Hiccup asked and Toothless nodded.

"No Astrid?"

They all growled no.

"Ugh! Where is she!?" Hiccup yelled in frustration.

Merida came with a cup of water for Hiccup.

"Hiccup calm down, here drink some water" Merida offered Hiccup.

"No thank you, I'm not doing anything until Astrid is back here, safe" Hiccup said before walking away from Merida.

"I will get you Hiccup" Merida growled. She had to make Hiccup drink the water.

"I will not stop" She mumbled.

H I C C U P

I will not rest until I find Astrid. I just got her back. I will not let anything happen to her.

"ROAR" I heard a dragon and I looked up to see Stormfly landing. Toothless ran to her and they seemed to be communicating with each other.

Toothless then turned to me and nodded at the sky, indicating he wanted to fly.

"What? Do you know where Astrid is?" I asked and Toothless growled.

"GUYS! TOOTHLESS KNOWS WHERE ASTRID IS" I yelled and I was joined by the rest of the gang.

Out of nowhere, arrows were being shot at us. And we saw Merida, aiming at us.

"Merida, just stop this nonsense" I said putting my hands up in defense.

"No! I will not let ya find Astrid! I love you Hiccup! Why can't ye see that?!" She yelled.

"Ew that's just wrong" Snotlout groaned.

"And gross" Ruff added.

"And stupid" Tuffnut chuckled.

"Shut up!" Merida pointed her arrow at them.