Chapter#4 A Bond Is Formed

Začať od začiatku

"Sorry..."

Sesshomaru knelt before me, looking deeply into my eyes.

"There is no need to apologize. Make sure to treat her as your own."

"I don't mind, but why?"

"She is an orphan. I am not good company for her so maybe if she has you around she can learn how to think and behave more like humans."

"Is that why you kidnapped me?"

"I saved you from the demons that were lurking in the area. I also gave you a choice to follow me. I never kidnapped you."

"Right...you must really care for Rin. You don't look like someone children would want to be around. Your very intimidating."

Sesshomaru sat across from me. He didn't say another word after that. He just watched Rin play with a blank expression.

I was becoming a bit sleepy so I closed my eyes for a bit. When I opened them again after I don't know how much time had past I realized I was leaning up against Sesshomaru.

My head rested on his shoulder as his long white hair tickled my cheek.

"So are you awake now?"

The sound of his voice scared me so I moved away.

"S-sorry!!! I didn't mean-!?!?"

Sesshomaru placed his hand on my head pulling me back onto his shoulder.

"Rin and Jaken went to find more food. I'll allow you to stay like this until they return."

This guy is really weird...one minute his is giving me the cold shoulder and now he is being nice. He needs to make up his mind.

"Thank...you."

Damn why am I blushing!? This guy is a demon right!? I can't get close to him!

Glancing at Sesshomaru, I could see how beautiful he is. His looks are gentle but his eyes are intense. This is the kind of man women dream about.

"Why are you staring at me?"

He asked innocently. My face only became hotter under the heat of his gaze.

"I was just thinking!"

His eyes narrowed.

"It's nothing my Lord!"

Crap! I picked up Jakens behaviour! Man this guy is making me nervous!

*Chuckles* "What a strange woman..."

I sucked my teeth.

"Your one to talk. I'm not the one wearing outdated clothes..."

Sesshomaru's smile faded. Maybe I went to far. I was terrified until he began to laugh at me. Well it wasn't really a laugh, more like a snicker.

This guy is totally screwing with me!

"What's so funny!?"

Sesshomaru stood up quickly and pulled out his sword.

"Wha-what's going on!?"

Seshomaru looked far out in the distance waiting for something.

"If you don't want to die then stay close. I sense demon's approaching..."

This definitely scared the hell out of me so I held onto him tightly. He looked pretty strong so I put my trust in him.

Just then a very large demon appeared before us.

It lunged at us but its menacing eyes focused on me.

"You smell delicious! I must devour you!"

I screamed and Sesshomaru swung his sword cutting the demon in two effortlessly.

"You got him!"

"Watch out."

Sesshomaru snaked his arm around my waist and jumped into the air within seconds. I screamed again as a demon bursted through the ground right from under us.

Its mouth opened wide ready to eat us but Sesshomaru used some sort of power or magic from his sword to kill the demon without even touching it.

"Wow! Your amazing!"

Sesshomaru wore a proud smile at my compliment as he finished off the rest of the demons that were supposedly after me.

Finally making it back to the ground safely I dropped to my knees due to my legs feeling like jelly.

"Are you alright?"

Sesshomaru asked holding out his hand to me. I was hesitant but I accepted his help stumbling a bit. I unintentionally fell into his arms.

"My bad. I guess the whole demon fighting, adrenaline rush, is wearing off."

I said pulling away, but Sesshomaru's arms tightened around me.

"Huh?"

He made eye contact with me and looked like he wanted to say something but Jaken and Rin appeared.

Sesshomaru quickly released me and returned to the spot where he originally sat.

I was a bit bummed out but I went along with it.

"Hmm?"

Rin peered into my face and I blushed. Jaken looked at both me and Sesshomaru suspiciously.

"Lord Sesshomaru, you look flustered! Did this wench make you uncomfortable!? Please speak my Lord!"

Sesshomaru tensed up when our eyes met, or maybe I was imagining it.

*BOINK*

"Ow! Master Sesshomaru! What did I do to deserve a rock to the head!?"

Jaken yelled as he rubbed his head in pain. Rin and I laughed holding our stomachs.

"Foolish humans! How dare you laugh at me! Come here at once!"

Jaken chased us shaking his fist in the air while Sesshomaru watched looking amused.

I'm having a lot more fun than I thought I would. But still. I wonder if I will see Kagome again....

End Of Chapter#4