Chapter#1: Kagome's Secret

Kagome's Pov

"Oh no! I'm going to be late again!!!"

Grabbing my bookbag and pratically swallowing what was left of my breakfast that mom made me, I rushed out the door, making my way to the well.

Everyone was waiting for me back in the fuedal era so I couldn't keep them waiting. Man I can't believe I overslept!

"Hey Kagome! Wait!"

Stopping in my tracks I spun around looking towards my cousin Mayumi.

"Oh Mayu, is everything alright? I thought you were helping grandpa with the artifacts."

She ran up to me and smiled.

"Yeah but that got boring pretty fast...where are you going?"

Oh no! I have to think of something quick! She is the only one who doesn't know about the well!

My cousin crossed her arms and smirked at me.

"Kagome you look guilty, are you going to see a boy?"

I blushed, automatically thinking about Inuyasha.

"So am I right?"

I nodded sheepishly and she giggled.

"I guess your right about that..."

"Well have fun sweetie! Not too much fun though. Your mom might blow a gasket if she finds out that your sneaking around with a boy."

I laughed it off, feeling relieved that I didn't even have to come up with an excuse this time.

"Well, I can't keep him waiting! See you Mayu!"

I ran off, while Mayumi waved goodbye. I just hope I can keep up this charade for the time being. I don't know what will happen if she finds out...

Time Skip

"This meal was delicious as always Kagome. Thank you."

Miroku said with a smile. He always is kind along with Shippo and Sango when I bring meals for everyone. I just wish Inuyasha could be a little more greatful.

"Hey Kagome did you bring any of that cup noodle stuff?"

Inuyasha said as he rummaged through my bag.

"Hey! That is for later incase we get hungry! You've ate enough!"

"But I'm still hungry!"

"Sit boy!"

Inuyasha face planted into the ground but quickly got back up.

"What the hell was that for!?"

I went to speak but a loud scream caught all of our attention.

"Some one is in danger!"

Shippo yelled.

"It must be a beautiful maiden in distress!"

Miroku declared. This only made Sango annoyed and I don't blame her.

"H-help!"

Hoping on Inuyasha's back, while Miroku, Sango and Shippo rode Kilala we made it to the area where the screams were coming from. When I took a closer look it was Mayumi!