Chapter#5 A Fair Maiden In Trouble

Your Pov

The sun rising woke me up from the worst night of sleep I ever got. I was so on edge with all the demons randomly appearing that I didn't get much sleep.

"Miss, we are leaving now. Do you still wish to follow Lord Sesshomaru?" (Rin)

I jumped to my feet, picking run up in my arms and chased after Sesshomaru who already started walking ahead. At the sound of my footsteps Sesshomaru paused.

"So you are choosing to continue following me?"

I smiled at him.

"Yes Lord Sesshomaru. After you protected me throughout the night from those demons, I want to pay you back anyway I can. Will you allow me to accompany you?"

Sesshomaru made an expression I couldn't read.

"If that is what you wish..."

Rin cheered and Jaken just sighed.

"Another human. Woe is me. I have no idea what Lord Sesshomaru is thinking."

I frowned.

"Hey what is that suppose to mean you little toad!?"

Jaken was shocked.

"Wha-!? You vile wench! How dare you talk to me like- taaaaah!!! Another rock!? Lord Sesshomaru, why do you hate me so!?"

Sesshomaru threw another rock at Jaken. I giggled along with Rin.

"After all these years of serving you Lord Sesshomaru! How could you do this!? Am I now beneath this human as well!?"

Sesshomaru looked annoyed so I tried to distract him.

"So my Lord, is there anywhere in particular we're heading? If you don't mind, I kind of want a bath."

Jaken butted in being loud and obnoxious as usual.

"Foolish girl! Lord Sesshomaru would never go out of his way to satisfy your needs!!!"

Time Skip

Second Person Pov

"How can this be!? My Lord has surely grown a soft spot for this human girl! And he even put me to stand guard while these two humans bathe!"

Jaken complained to himself as the sounds of you and Rin playing in the lake echoed throughout the woods.

Even Sesshomaru could here you from the spot he waited patiently at. He was thinking hard about what he should do with you.

"Miss! Watch out!!!"

Rins outburst made both Jaken and Sesshomaru jump into action.

Landing on the edge of the river Sesshomaru drew his sword. Rin had already gotten dressed but you were nowhere to be found.

"Rin where is Mayumi?"

Sesshomaru asked in a furious tone.

"Kagura took her! She said that Miss Mayu will be of use to Naraku! We have to save her Lord Sesshomaru!"

Sesshomaru peered at the clear blue sky instantly spotting you and Kagura.

"So, Naraku will finally reveal his true intentions..."

Sesshomaru stated out loud.

"What will you do my Lord?" (Jaken)

Narrowing his eyes Sesshomaru followed Kagura eagerly. Jaken and Rin followed close behind on the two headed beast Ah-Un.

Just a mile away Inuyasha picked up not only on Naraku's scent but yours and his brother Sesshomaru as well.

"Quick! I picked up Naraku's scent and your cousin Kagome! Let's hurry!"

Kagome hopped on Kilala with Sango, and began to follow Inuyasha and Miroku.

"Today's the day you die Naraku!"(Inuyasha)

Sesshomaru's Pov

"My Lord! What could Naraku possibly want with that human woman? Are you hiding something from us?"

I clenched my jaw refusing to answer any questions. My mind was set on following Kagura to Naraku's castle. My theory must be right.

Mayumi must have some type of power that Naraku wants to get his hands on...

"Master Sesshomaru, are you going to save Miss Mayu?" (Rin)

"When we get there stay as far away as possible. I don't want you in my way."

Rin and Jaken nodded as we continued to race towards Naraku.

"Hey! Sesshomaru! Get lost! Naraku is mine!"

Inuyasha and his followers...they must be after Mayumi.

"I have my own business with Naraku. He has something I want."

With that I passed Inuyasha effortlessly along with Rin and Jaken. I won't let that half demon interfere with my plans...

End Of Chapter#5