He could feel it already.

...............

Once the sword was absent from his neck, Namjoon's body did not hesitate to swing and punch Doyoung in the throat, catching the young man by surprise as he too, released the sword he held to a royal neck.

Jin scrambled away, his hand clamoring for Namjoon's, the King fiercely angry and shaken from seeing his lover under threat of death.

As he turned to do the same to Taeyong, he saw the young man terrified, his hand shaking as he held his sword even closer to Taehyung's neck, practically slicing him open, dragging the prince with him, guarding his body with it, hoping to save himself.

Unfortunately for him, the Anti that had previously held Jungkook had been preoccupied with the blade through his arm.

Jungkook felt the grip on his hands loosen, and he swung his elbows to slam into the man's crotch.

The fury coursing through his entire body had been amplified by the sight of Taeyong dragging Tae to his death.

He would not have it.

Jungkook charged at Taeyong, his fist hitting the prideful male square in the nose, making the elder scream out in pain, releasing the sword from his tight grip, leaving Taehyung to scramble away from his own death.

Taeyong blinked, his mind not quite comprehending that the sweet, lovable artist could pack a punch quite like that. He stood upright, his left hand holding his face as he winced in pain.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT," He screamed, picking up his sword and swinging it blindly at Jungkook, due to the blood hindering the vision of his left eye.

Taehyung's blood went cold as he heard his baby scream in pain, turning just in time to see Taeyong's saber slicing into Jungkook's already injured shoulder, glancing off of it and cutting his chest.

Jungkook's doe eyes flitted to Taehyung, large and apologetic, as if visiually expressing "I'm sorry" before his body crashed to the ground, his dazzling eyes shutting, his body giving up.

The hair on Taeyong's arm raised, as a deep voice bellowed, screaming at him before he felt a second punch to his face and a kick to his crotch, as he fell to the cold marble floor, curling into the fetal position to endure a beating unlike any other.