Chapter#1: Kagome's Secret

Start from the beginning

"M-mayu!? How did you-!?"

Mayumi was being chased by a swarm of Naraku's poisonous insects, the Saimyosho. How did she get here?

"WIND SCAR!"

Inuyasha used his tetsaiga to kill the insects. They dispersed instantly, clearing the once dark sky. Mayumi dropped to the ground, completely out of breath. I ran to her side, making sure she was ok.

"Mayumi! Are you hurt!?"

She looked stunned but seeing my face, relaxed her a bit.

"Kagome...what's going on!? What were those things!?"

I guess the secrets out now.

"It's sort of a long story..."

Mayumi looked past me with curious eyes. Before I knew it she grabbed Inuyasha's ears catching him completely off guard.

"Look at his ears! Are they real!?"

Shippo and Miroku laughed as Mayumi continued to play with Inuyasha's dog ears.

"H-hey! Kagome who is this girl!?"

Inuyasha yelled as he pushed Mayumi's hands away. I sighed heavily knowing that things were going to become much more complicated.

"Umm everyone, this is my cousin Mayumi. She is staying at my place for a while."

Mayumi bowed gracefully like she always does. I'm a little jealous at how pretty she is. Even Inuyasha is staring at her.

"I see. So you are Mayumi. What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

Miroku said as he grabbed Mayumi's hand.

"With all do respect, it would be my honor if a woman such as yourself bared my children."

Mayumi was shocked and so was I. Inuyasha rolled his eyes, Sango scowled at Miroku and Shippo just shook his head in disapproval.

"I'm flattered but I'm not interested in having children..."

Miroku blinked a few times as if he never heard a woman say that before.

"R-really?"

Mayumi looked a little uncomfortable so I jumped in.

"Mayumi this is Miroku, the one with dog ears is Inuyasha, and this is Sango and Shippo."

I said hoping to change the subject.

"So which one is the boyfriend that you were dying to see this morning?"

I blushed and so did Inuyasha.

"What!? N-no Inuyasha isn't my boyfriend were just a team!"

Inuyasha scratched his head awkwardly as Mayumi stared at him intently.

"Yeah right. You guys are totally into each other. Their is no denying it."

Shippo nodded in agreement.

"That's what I say all the time! Inuyasha is just too stubborn to make the first move. He is a chicken if you ask me!"

"WHO ASKED YOU!?"

Inuyasha got angry and knocked Shippo on the head.

"Owowowow! Kagome! Help!"

I crossed my arms feeling irritated by their constant bickering.

"Enough you two! We have more important things to worry about!"

I yelled trying to get them to stop.

"Your right Kagome. I thought only you were able to cross the well."

Sango said as she petted Kilala.

"Mayumi do you have any idea how you were able to travel through the well?"

"I have no idea. I was wandering around and found the well by chance. When I looked inside I felt like I was being pushed in. Somehow I ended up here. By the way what is this place...?"

Someone pushed her? I wonder who would do that?

"You traveled through time. Right now we are in the fuedal era. It might not all make sense right now but I will explain it later. Let's get you back home. It's too dangerous for you here."

Mayumi nodded, not looking like she wanted to go back just yet.

"It was nice meeting you all..."

Mayumi said happily with a smile.

"Please come and visit us again Mayumi~"

Miroku said with a bit of a flirty tone at the end when pronouncing her name. Sango just smiled even though I could tell she was angry at Miroku.

"Bye Kagome's boyfriend!"

Inuyasha had a serious expression that made me feel...I don't even know how to describe it. I never seen him act this way before. Inuyasha is not one to be so quiet.

"Bye Mayumi! Please come back so that we can play."

Shippo declared looking excited.

"I'll be back guys!"

Jumping into the well I made it through to the other side but Mayu was nowhere to be found.

Back In The Fuedal Area

Second Person Pov

"Huh? Kagome!? Where are you!?"

You yelled worriedly. You jumped in at the same time as your younger cousin but you were still in the fuedal era.

"Hey look! Mayumi is still in the well!"

Shippo stated with surprise in his tone as he saw you standing at the bottom.

"That's strange. Maybe their is something wrong with the well." (Miroku)

"Fat chance. Kagome went back to her time like she always does. Something strange must be going on here." (Inuyasha)

"Mayumi, you said you were pushed into the well. Do you happen to see the person that pushed you?" (Sango)

You shook your head quickly feeling your anxiety take over. This had to be a dream right? There is no way you actually went back in time. Something like this is impossible.

"I feel like...I'm going to..."

A loud thud was heard stunning Kagomes friends.

"She fainted!"

Shippo yelled.

"Quick let's bring her to Kaede! She might know what to do..." (Inuyasha)

End Of Chapter#1