Chapter 24

I parked my car and ran inside the hospital. There was chaos in there, as usual. I couldn't see Melissa, so I went to the front desk.

"Where is Stiles Stilinski?" I asked the receptionist. She started typing in the information I gave her as slowly as possible. I started balling my hand into a fist, trying so hard not to curse this woman out. I could feel my nails pierce my skin.

"Stella!" I heard Melissa's voice relieved I turn and see her with papers in her hand I ran over to her and gave her a big hug "Are you okay sweetie?" She asked me rubbing circles on my back

"Yeah, what did I miss." I asked her pulling away from the hug.

"Stiles is fine physically but mentally not so much his father is in surgery right now." She sighed.

"What floor?" I asked her.

"Three." She says.

I run over to the elevator hitting floor 3 the door close and bring me up to the floor and slowly open up I see Stiles sitting anxiously in the waiting room with his hand on his face, it broke my heart to see him like this knowing if I was there I could have done something about it I walk over to him.

"Stiles?" I softly say his name he raises up to look at me with red puffy eyes.

"I can't lose him." Stiles says and a tear runs down him check I come and crouch in front of him and whip the tear off his face.

"You won't lose him, Your dad is stronger than you think he will push through for you I know that much. He loves you, Stiles, he won't leave you not like this" I say to him I look into his eyes and see. Nothing. All the hope and joy he had was gone.

He looked back down at his feet with no words to say, I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder sitting there in silence was all we had left.

____

Hours passed, and no doctor came to see us or Melissa. I tried using my super hearing, but I kept getting nothing. Melissa finally walked in with Dr. Geyer, but their faces didn't look too convincing.

"Let's go into another room," Melissa pulled us aside and closed the door behind us. "Stiles," she said slowly.

"I need to know what's going on with him, okay?" Stiles rushed out, looking at Melissa. "Dr. Geyer, somebody needs to tell me what's happening. Somebody needs to tell me what's happening to him!" Stiles turned and yelled at him.

"We don't know," Mr. Geyer said. I looked behind him and saw Scott looking at Stiles' father in the other room. I guessed Stiles noticed too because he cursed under his breath and walked past Dr. Geyer.

"Where were you? You trusted him. You believed him. Right," Stiles ran and tackled Scott, then pulled up his fist, getting ready to punch Scott. "Huh? So, where were you!" Stiles yelled at him.

"Hey, hey, hey..." I tried to pull Stiles off of him, but he pushed me, and I lost my balance, tripping and falling.

"Stop it! Stiles!" Melissa screamed at him. Stiles stopped what he was doing and got off Scott. He looked at me, and his soft brown eyes were back. Melissa came over and helped me up off the floor.