I wasn't going to press the issue anymore because I know that it wasn't going to do anything but piss him off. He's eighteen and can make his own decisions.

Elias Lorizio

"Fuck..." I groaned, watching Zahria ride me like the pro that she is.

We had planned to go out today but it was pouring so we stayed inside. That lead to us fucking on my freshly made bed.

"Eliii.." She bit her lips as she looked me in my eyes, winding her hips on me so perfectly. "Ohh fuck!"

I wrapped my arms around her waist before thrusting up making her throw her head back. Curse words flew out of her mouth and she moaned loudly.

She felt so good, so wet and tight a nigga didn't even want to pull out. So I didn't.

"Shit Zee." I felt her body tremble as we came together. She laid on my chest breathing heavily.

"I told you about nutting in me." She gave me a look, but I wasn't trying to hear all of that.

"My bad." I said, not really meaning it. I wasn't trying to have no kids right now, but shut happens.

"Ain't no my bad. I'm not going to keep taking Plan b's cause your ugly ass don't want to pull out."

She's on the pill, but she claims they don't always work so she takes Plan b's anyways. It only happened maybe three times.

"Who's ugly? I been a bad bitch all my life." I smirked. She put her hand over her mouth laughing.

"Shut up talking to me bruh. I'm serious, Elias."

"Well I don't like condoms. They ruin everything."

"How many females you fucked raw?" She asked bluntly, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Only one, two including you. I said I didn't like the feeling. That don't mean I'm out here fucking everybody raw."

"Mhm." She pursed her lips as she got off of me to go to the bathroom.

I soon heard the shower and went to join. Afterwards we stripped and remade my bed before catching up on The 100.

"You ever thought about killing a person?" She asked with her eyes still glued to the TV.

"Plenty of times, you?"

"Not recently."

"My mom wants you to come over for dinner." We've been dating all of four months now and I wouldn't mind. It's up to her.

"I don't think I want to."

"Why not?"

"Because your mom is close with Malia. She's probably not going to like me. What if she doesn't think I'm good enough for her son?" She looked down at her lap playing with the hem of my shirt she had on.