Too Many Thoughts

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 2:

How could this of happened. We were careful. We used protection. But no, the perfect world I thought I lived in has gone against me. Why, why, WHY? How is a 16 year old supposed to cope with this? I'm supposed to be living my life like there is a happy tomorrow with no problems in sight. I'm dating my old English teacher and my parents barely approve. My dad was furious when he found out. My mum was too but she came around. I'm not underage but isn't it illegal for someone over the age of 18 to have sex with someone more that 2 or 3 years younger than themselves when they aren't 18 yet? I think it is and if it is, couldn't Ezra go to jail? That can't happen. I won't let it. I can cope with having a baby at 16 with the dad around but I won't be able to cope if he's locked up in jail. This can't be happening. Why can't I just go back to that one moment, that mistake, that error in the condom breaking. Why did this have to happen? I don't regret the having sex because to be honest, that was the best thing ever but why did the breaking of the condom have to ruin it. Why couldn't I of been on birth control. Why couldn't this "thing" inside of me just disappear and not exist? I know I will love him or her but why couldn't he or she of happened when I was older, when I was happily married? I guess this was fate and the world has some great big plan for me. Maybe something good will come out of it. But for now, I'm doomed.