"I lied we aren't doing sound check. We are playing a little game." Bart announces once we all take a seat.

"What game?" Nash asks.

"We are playing a little game I like to call island. Everyone get with there partner and you have to figure out how to get to the center of the room from your corner of side of the room. With only using these two mats." He holds up these two matts and I just stick my face in Shawn's neck. He laughs at my lack of enthusiasm.

"That's an issue, Sammy isn't even supposed to be down here. She's supposed to be on bed rest for another four days." Jack says.

"Okay, so why don't we just have her sit out."

"I'll sit out with her." Shawn volunteers.

"Ok so, Sammy and Shawn's partners pair up." Only thing is Cam and Nash know each other so well already.

"Go to a place around the room!" Everyone stands up and I stay seated. I'm getting really drowsy and I think the medicine is doing it. I look over at everyone and Hayes is on Mahoganys back and it hilarious. I hug my arms around Shawn and I close my eyes.

"Going to bed?" He laughs.

"Yes, so be a kind person and act as my pillow."

"Sure thing babe, feel better." He kisses my forehead and sleep takes over.

Shawn's P.O.V

"Looks like Mahogany and Hayes win!" Bart shouts into the mic and I pray Sammy doesn't wake up. She's been asleep for maybe fifteen minutes and she looks so peaceful, plus she really needs the rest. Her phone starts ringing and I take it out of her pocket to stop it from ringing. I see it's Craig and I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Um, this is Samantha's phone correct."

"Yeah, it's her boyfriend. She's sleeping right now, do you need me to tell her something?"

"Wait, are you Shawn?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well I'm glad you're back together she was a mess without you. Anyway she needs to know about a shoot open in New York on the twentieth at five at night."

"I'll tell her and her brother and he'll probably call you back because she has pneumonia."

"Aww tell her to feel better."

"I will, bye."

"Bye." He hangs up and I signal from Jack to come over.

"What's the matter?"

"Craig called and said the twentieth in New York at five pm."

"Okay, I have to check and stuff." He runs his hand through his hair before walking back to the group bonding session. If you ask me it's full of crap because we already know each other.

"Next game is hide and go seek." Okay this is not getting any better. I'm sure getting swarmed by fans if more fun than this.

"How about we just go up to our rooms and talk like normal people!" Matt complains.

"Yeah, I have to agree. Samantha isn't going to get better just sitting here and she looks really uncomfortable." I state.

"Same, I would much rather me filming a video or just eating for the hell of it." Cam adds.

"I would rather watch Samantha's marathon of boring movies." Nash says and that's a shock.

"I would like everyone to shut the heck up. You're giving me a headache." Sammy mumbles from under me. I look down at her and smile.

"Okay, do as you wish." Bart walks off and I go pick up Sammy.

"I can stand on my own, I got this." She stands up and I grab her hand. We all start to go back to our hotel room and a few fans stop me and Sammy.

"Hey, can we have a picture?" The girl asks and I smile.

"Sure." Sammy let's go of my hand and walks toward a couch. She plops down and I turn back to the fans. There is about fifteen of them and I take some pictures.

"So, are you ever going to say who your girlfriend is?" A short girl with brown hair asks.

"I'll give you a hint, you would know who she is, like you all know her if you like magcon."

"That really narrows it down." She laughs. I end up talking to them for another few minutes before they walk off. I look over to where Sammy was sitting and she's on her phone.

"Sorry about that." She stands up and fumbles a little.

"Babe, are you okay?" I ask whole holding onto her arms.

"Yeah, um just felt a little dizzy." She blinks a few times before I pick her up. I carry her up to her room and I place her in the bed.

"Go to sleep wizard, you need rest."

"I know, hence why I am in the bed and holding Atticus."

"I know, I'll talk to you later. Bye." I walk out and I go back to my room. I just realized Aaliyah is coming in two days. How did I forget that my sister is coming here, wow I'm dumb.