22- try them

Draco's POV

Me and Harry were sitting in the living room in front of the fire place on the ground across from each other as we both had a blanket around us to keep us warm.

"Here take this just incase you really don't like something so you can spit it out" Harry says handing me a bowl which I take nervously. 'What could be so bad that I would have to spit it out?' I thought to my self setting the bowl down next to me as Harry goes through the pile of muggle foods and a couple of drinks I'm guessing cuz there in a can and pulls out this small packet that says pop rocks on it and he has a smirk on his face and i gulp.

"Try these" he days tossing them to me and I open the package to see small almost crystal like things.

"Do I just eat them?" I ask dumping some on my hand.

"Yup" Alright well here we go I think as I toss my head back and dump them in and my eyes go wide as I feel then start to like jump it explode or something in my mouth and harry starts laughing.

"What the bloody hell are those?!" I ask after I finish them.

"Candys there good though no?" He says looking through the pile again.

"Yea not bad it just surprised me is all" I say chuckling.

"Here take this" Harry says handing me a orange package that's says Reese's on it. I open it and pull out this chocolate cup.

"Harry chocolate is not just a muggle thing." I say looking at him in a are-you-serious way.

"Yes we have chocolate but not this type of chocolate. These are really good just eat it" he says putting in in his mouth and smiling with his cheek stuffed making me laugh then plop it in my mouth as and I moan reaching for another one but Harry slaps my hand making me glare at him and give him a confused look.

"What?" I ask

"You need to save room for the other foods and these are mine" he says grabbing them and holding them against his chest protectively and u just laugh and reach into the pile taking out what looked like a plastic stick.

"What the hell is this? It's a stick" I say looking at the pink stick.

"It's a pixie stick her just cut it open and tilt it back into your mouth but make sure you don't touch it cuz then it'll get wet and the stuff won't come out." Harry says cutting it open then handing it to me.

"Are you trying to give me Cocaine?!" I yell at him looking at the powder.

"NO! Just eat it." He says laughing and I slowly tip it back pouring it into my mouth then I close my mouth and swallow and my eyes go wide.

"It's is sweet!" I say pouting the rest in my mouth.

"Yea I knew you would like it you have a huge ass sweet tooth" he says looking for something else for me to try. He hand me a small bag that has this pink and blue fluffy looking stuff in it. I open the bag and take some out it's kinda stick but soft and fluffy. I go to lick it but it just kinda stuck to my tongue so u just ate it and it freaking disappeared in my mouth!! Making me gasp.

"It disappeared!" I say looking at Harry with wide eyes.

"No it dissolved" he says shaking his head smiling. 'Yea that makes a lot more since'  I thought.

"Here it's a muggle drink"

"What's I called?" I ask opening the green plastic bottle.

"It's ginger ale it good" I take a gulp of the drink and it bloody fizzed!

"Woah" I say with watery eyes and Harry just laughs taking it and drinking it now aswell but his eyes don't water what the hell.

"Why aren't you eyes sweating?" I ask and her just laughs.

"What?" I ask.

" you mean watering?" He says once he catches his breath.

" yea but me and pansy would always say put are we're sweating if we cryed or something" I say chuckling.

"Oh well most people eyes swear when they first try pop, here try this one" he says handing me a blue can. I take a dip from it to but my eyes didn't water as much and it tasted more sweet but not as fizzy.

"Whats this one called?"

"Pepsi. Oh! Try this it's one of my favourites!" He says handing me this crystal on a stick and I look at him like he's crazy.

"It's really just candy but it's still kinda hard so don't break your teeth" he says laughing and I nod try to bite off a piece which took some effort but got eventually and was surprised at how good it was.

"This is really good" I say putting the candy back in my mouth and eat it.
This went on for another hour before I finally started to feel full.

"Ugh I'm full" I say laying down in my back.

"Same" Harry groans out making all the garbage disappear with a wave of his hand and all the candy we didn't eat go into a bowl on the table.

"Let's go get another potion from Snape." He says and I look at him confused.

"Another?"

"Yea when you were little we ate a bunch of candy like 30 gallons worth ( 1 gallon is worth $6.64 / £4.93) " Harry says standing up and heading to the door with me right behind him.

"Woah that's a lot" I say as we walk to the great hall where everyone's eating lunch.

"Ron!" Harry yells over the hall and Ron immediately jump up and walk over to him.

"I got some muggle candy for you"

"Really?!" Ron yells with a huge smile on his face with wide eyes.

"Yea here." Harry says handing him a bag of at least 30 different candies

"WOAH that's a lot! Are you sure I mean this must have a lot of money and I don-"

"Ron really it's fine take it" Harry says laughing and he smiles.

"Thanks mate!" He shouts giving him a hug which harry returns and my stomach gets This weird butterfly feeling.

"Hey me and puppy are going to go and get a potion from Snaple crackle" Harry says

"Harry don't call Snape that when he's around you dummy your gonna get us in Shit!" Ron whisper shouts and I burst out laughing and Snape just grumbles and I quickly shut up so I don't lose house points. Wait I can't lose house points.... can I?

"Ron I'm pretty sure the whole hall just heard you." Harry says laughing.

"Oh well imma go It this candy see ya! Oh don't tell mione where I'm putting it k? Imma put it with out normal stash" Ron says whispering the last part then walking away and Harry nods.

"Alright let's get the potion my stomach still hurts" I groan out.

"Yea lets go by his class Snape crackle pop should be done eating by the time we get there." Harry's says turning to leave the hall and I burst out laughing. How does harry come up with these names.