3- ROR ✔️

Once they got to the hospital wing poppy checked Draco. all seemed fine but she told them that there was only 1 known potion to cure this and it takes quite a while to make and that she will start it right away.

"You should probably go to the headmaster to, to see who will be taking care of him and everything and where he will be staying" she said pointing at the door for them to leave. "Now hurry along I got other people to attend to" she says turning around to help the other students.

So Snape walked out with Harry carrying Draco behind him as they headed to dumbledors office.

"Sugar quills" Snape said to the entrance.

Once all 3 of them got in dumbledors office Harry started to explain what happened.

"Well we were making a
de-aging potion and me and Draco were partners. We finished it so I went to go get the rat we were going to test it on but when I came back Draco was sitting on the ground but he was now 3 years old again because Ron tripped and hit dracos arm when he was trying to pour our potion into the glass vile for Snape to grade and it spilled all over him. So we went to the hospital wing and and she said that he was fine but it was going to take a while to make the potion to bring him back to his normal age again and she also said to come here to figure out who will be taking care of Draco until the potion is ready and where they would be taking care of him as well." Harry said and took a deep breath,

"that was a look to say". He chuckled

"Yes well why don't we see who Draco wants to watch over him." Dumbledore says looking down at Draco.

"Hello mr.malfoy who do u want to take care of you for a little bit?" Dumbledore asked smiling.

"No, I'm not Mr.Malfoy that's my father I'm Dwaco!" Draco saying while crossing his arms and giving a sneer (that was adorable cuz he is only 3).

"Why I'm truly sorry Draco. Now who do you want to watch over you?" Dumbledore asked again.

"Hmmmm can hawwy watch me pwzzzz mother says he is hewo! And I always see sevewus." Draco says while pointing at Harry scar again.

"Ahh that's what I thought, Why yes he can now harry I would like you to follow me please" Dumbledore says standing up.

"Sir I would love to watch over Draco but what about my classes and where would he stay with me?" Harry asked frowning slightly.

"For your classes you will just take him with you I'm sure if you give him a toy or something he will just sit and play while you do your work but if you really can't take him for whatever reason I'm sure Snape will watch him until you can take him again." Dumbledore says smiling down at Draco.

"As for where you are staying, like I said please follow me. Oh and Severus I think I have got it from here thank you." Dumbledore said nodding at Snape as a thank you and walking out the door with Harry and Draco following.

They were walking to the room of requirement and Dumbledore walked back and forth a couple times and then a door appeared and they all walked inside. Inside was huge, there was the Main area that you walked into that look just like the Gryffindor common room but was a mix between Slytherin and Gryffindor colours and the chairs and couches were made of slick black leather instead of the worn out old comfy brown leather that was in the Gryffindor common room and there was also a bunch of stuffed toys such as a hippogriff, dragon, unicorn stag, grim, rat, where wolf, ferret, and a pixy. There was also a door off a little to the right that lead to a bathroom and another one that led to a bed room with a small single bed for Draco and a king sized bed for Harry, there was also 2 dressers one for all of Harry's robes and one on the other side of the room with a couple of baby shirts and pants."

"wow" was all harry could breath out while he placed Draco down on the ground to play with the stuffed animals.

"This weekend if you go to hogsmade it might be a wise decision to get more baby clothes for Draco while your there I'm sure Ron and Hermione will accompany you" Dumbledore says looking at Draco.

"Thank you this is huge, how long do you think I will have to watch him for, I mean I could watch him all year if I get to stay here." Harry says while still walking around looking at the place.

"Well..." Dumbledore chuckled "you should be here for at least 2 weeks" he says while walking around checking everything out. "Yes I think this will do" he says while turning to leave "oh and dinner will be starting any minute now so best get draco dressed and head down" Dumbledore says and walks out the door.