28- timmys tea

Harry's POV

We were walking down to hogsmade instead of going on the carriages because Draco said he preferred being able to look at all the trees and the lake. By this time of the year it was the beginning of spring and you could tell. There were loads of birds chirping icicles melting leaves growing and flowers blooming. I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with rips in the jeans with my leather jacket from Sirius, sunglasses, and white converse with a light grey t-shirt.

I looked over to my left at Draco who's in dark grey skinny jeans as-well along with black converse and a pastel purple baggy sweatshirt, not what u expected for him to wear but cute either way. He looks over and catches me staring his cheeks turn red quickly looking away again back to the lake. I grab his hand in mine looking slight ahead and he stops walking looking down at our hands in shock.

"Come on I'm hungry" I say giving it a little tug and he quickly starts walking again not taking his hand away.

"Why are you holding my hand?" He asks after a couple minutes of comfortable silence.

"It was an accident" I shrugged.

"Ah I see... why are you still holding my hand?" Draco asks but still not taking his hand away with a blush on his cheeks still.

"It's still an accident" I say with a chuckle. "Hey wanna eat in here?" I say tilting my head towards some bakery looking shop called Timmy's tea, draco shrugs then nods so we both head inside the decent sized room which has about 5 tables and 4 booths which are by the windows, the walls are a light pastel green and the chairs are a old light wood with swirly patterns carved into them making them look both elegant and cozy, the room was also light by a old antique looking chandelier in the middle of the room as-Well as some twinkle lights falling from the corners of the room giving it that cozy look once again. We walk over to one of the booths in the front of the shop as far away from everyone else who seem to be further in.

"I've never been here before" Draco says looking around the room

"Me neither but I quite like it"

"I agree it's both cozy and elegant shoes the both of us in one room" he says looking back at me and I smile.

"How So?

"Welllll you are more go with the flow and hope for the best, you like cozy little rooms, sitting by the fire with hot chocolate TV and a fuzzy blanket, the warm and cozy type. Me in the other hand, I think before I do things and don't just do what everyone wants me to, I like that cozy stuff something new but prefer leather couches feet on a coffee table with a tea in my hands reading a book in a chilly candle lit or lamp lit room." He says and I raise my eyebrow with a smirk

"N-not that I watched you or anyth- stop laughing harry!" He shouts burying his now red in embarrassment face in his hands until I stop laughing.

"You done yet" he sneered and I just roll my eyes.

"Yes"

"Do what would you guys like today?" A boy asks with dirty blonde hair.

"I'll have a hot chocolate with a blueberry muffin," I say looking up from the small menu to the man again with a smile. "What are you getting Draco?"

"I'll have um a chocolate croissant and a black coffee please" Draco says handing him back the two menus with a serious face and it takes all I've got to hold in my laughter. The other boy nods taking the menu then walks away and I finally let out my laughs.

"What?"

"You looked so serious like you were making a life or death decision" I say now only chuckling.

"I was it was either chocolate croissant or chocolate muffin I'm afraid the wrong section would have been the end" he says with a straight face staring me in the eye and I just laugh again until the man comes back with our food and drinks but I swear I saw a smile on Draco's face as I was laughing.