11 - older

Harry's POV

I open my eyes to the sun peering in through the shades and groan I sooooo do not wanna get up right now I think to myself. I turn my head to see if Draco is up or not but when I look over he looks maybe about 7 years old.

"Holy shit" I gasp out and rub my eyes to make sure I'm seeing right.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit. Snape really wasn't lying but god that was quick." I say while stepping out of bed and heading to the shower.

As I strip down and step into the steaming hot water my thoughts are wondering all over the place.

Where will he sleep now the beds to small

What classes do we have today

Wait what will I do with Draco?

I guess he will just come with me like usual

Wait so it seems like he grows maybe about 4 years every 8 days cuz it's been 8 days since this happened and he just you know poof was 7

And with that last thought I was turning off the shower and pulling on my robes. After I finished brushing my teeth and doing my hair... well trying at least... I head back out to the bed took only to see Draco standing there with a unreadable expression on his face.

"Where the bloody hell am I" Draco says to me with and eyebrow raised.

"Er your in Hogwarts" I replayed scratching the back of my neck. What the hell am I supposed to tell him! I thought to myself.

"Hmm I dont believe you" Draco says with and eyebrow raise and his arms crossed while taping his one foot.

"And who are you I must ask..." he says to me again looking at me up and down.

"Well... ones things for sure your not a pure-blood or a Weasley. So who are you" he asked me with a disgusted look on his face.

"Er no I am not one of the weasleys BUT Ron Weasley is my best friend and so is the rest of his family... well not Ginny she's pretty clingy and annoying but you will be nice to them as well as my other best friend Hermione Granger, and before you say anything no I am not a pure blood and neither is Hermione". I say back in a sassy tone mimicking his stance.

"I may chosen to listen to you if you tell me WHAT your name IS. And I can do whatever I want I'm a Malfoy so dont tell me what to do" he says back with just as much sass as I have him.

"For your information I am Harry Potter and I will be watching and taking care of you for the next little while and I know who you and your father are and I honestly am not scared of you or Lucius" I replied

"Hmmmm well father would be very pleased if I was associated with you he says it will be good for our name even though I didn't plan to meet you till 11 I guess now will do and I'm sorry for the way I acted I simply didn't know who you were if you just told me I wouldn't have put my guard up you dummy" Draco says to me like he is a completely new person.

"Hmm yes well I'm sorry for being so sassy as well I guess and you know you don't have to put your Guard up around me"

"Alright then. Say what time is it?"

"Umm 9am.... OH shit it's 9am IM LATE FOR CLASS!" I yell while running around to collect all of my stuff and put it in my bag and Draco is busy getting dressed faster then I thought was humanely possible.

"Ok Harry I'm ready let's go before we're late. what class are you going to? Can I come to? I swear I will just sit there and not bother you!" Draco says as we speed walk down the hall to potions.