Chapter 11

Grey

I was growing, and I felt like a house. I was always tired and hungry but, Alex was always to my rescue doing backflips to get what ever I needed. 

He wouldn't let me do anything for myself, he treated me like I was made of glass. He guarded my stomach everywhere we went and he rubbed my stomach constantly.

I was in love with the way he treated me and our future son or daughter. No one knew I was pregnant yet. I wasn't really showing yet but I was starting to gain a little weight. I've still been coming to work just wearing bigger clothes and staying in my office behind the scenes.

After a while I didn't want to hide it, I was happy to be a mom with the man of my dreams. I decided to tell an old girlfriend I met at my previous job, and she was ecstatic.

"Ooh girl I'm so happy for you!!! Do you know what you're having? Oh my goodness when are you due!!"

I laughed softly, I was off work relaxing in the bed. I didn't want Alex to hear what I was talking about because we hadn't told anybody yet.

"Brianna calm down, I'm only one month and I'm due in December"

"Wait who's the father you've been single forever girl, please don't tell me you got knocked up by a psycho one night stand you met in the club"

"Well damn Bri, I got a man that wasn't a one night stand and we are very happy together. Nobody knows who the father of my child is and i'm not telling anyone who he is until he's comfortable with the world knowing"

"Comfortable with the world knowing? Who you dating a celebrity? You're gorgeous why wouldn't he brag about knocking you up girl. I hope it's what you say and he isn't embarrassed to tell people because I'll kick his ass "

I laughed again, Bri ass know she couldn't hurt a fly. She couldn't fight but was always the first to pop off.

"Him and I are happy Bri, we live together in a gorgeous house and he takes care of me and our future angel. He just doesn't want me to be stressed. We haven't told anyone, not even our parents but I felt like I had to tell somebody or I was gonna go nuts so I called you."

"Damn that's so sweet girl thanks for telling me, maybe I could treat you to lunch or dinner when we're both off  to catch up. Ooh or look at baby clothes!!"

Excitement filled by body when she said baby clothes. I was most excited about decorating a nursery.

Alex walked into the room and that was my cue. I quickly told her I felt sick and that I had to go. I hung up the phone and turned my attention to Alex. He'd just got done working out downstairs and he was sexy dripping in sweat.

"Ooh Daddy you looking sexy"

"Thank you baby, I'm gonna get in the shower.Who were you just talking to on the phone?"

"Oh nobody wrong number"

I didn't tell him because I didn't want him to be bummed. He wasn't ready to tell anyone yet and wanted to do it together. He shrugged his shoulders, kissed me on the forehead, and went to wash up.

He came back with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Staring at his naked body as he started to get dressed, made me horny as hell.

" Damn baby you look like you wanna take a bite outta me"

I was embarrassed for staring so hard, but shit. After months of spontaneous mind blowing sex and now all I got was belly rubs and kisses this was torture. I know people still have sex when pregnant but it freaked Alex out so he didn't want to try it.

"Sorry I'm just so horny and you're just so sexy"

"Grey we've talked about this, no sex until the baby is here. I don't want to risk hurting you. As soon as our little rascal pops out of there, I promise to blow your back out, scouts honor"

"Alex it's not funny man I'm feening for some sex"

He laughed harder.

"It's a penis not crack, calm down baby. I'm going downstairs to cook what do you want tonight?"

"Italian sausage"

That made him howl with laughter like a hyena. I ain't no damn comedian, he was starting to annoy me.

"Whew girl what am I going to do with you, I was thinking sausage too, but in spaghetti of course. Would you like some garlic bread with it too?"

He knew spaghetti was my favorite. I nodded my head yes and he made his way downstairs.

Alex
Grey was hilarious but I was horny too. She gave me the cutest puppy dog eyes but as long as I've been waiting, I would fuck her brains out.

I wanted sex but the baby was more important, this is my first child and I don't want to mess it up by not being able to keep it in my pants. I finished cooking for her and called her downstairs.

" Smells yummy baby, I'm happy I got a man that can cook because I'd burn a glass of water if I was in here."

I started to laugh again.

"Well I'm glad you enjoy my cooking baby, dig in"

We finished eating, I cleaned the kitchen and made my way upstairs. I felt bad knowing she was horny so I decided to do something about it.

I ran her a warm bath and poured in some soothing oils.

"Go get in the tub Grey"

She didn't even ask why, she knew I was up to something and jumped out of her clothes like they were on fire.

Grey
The warm water soothed my aching bones that I didn't know I had. Alex got in behind me and started to massage my back. It made me moan like crazy, he knew how to work his hands. He rubbed my breast slowly and gently. He then rubbed my stomach, making me smile. 

"Turn around Grey"

I sat up and straddled him, he started to suck on my neck making me breathe heavily. I couldn't help myself as I started to grind towards him. I instantly felt him get hard, I knew he wanted this as bad as I did. He slowly eased me down onto him and we went at a slow and steady pace.

"Mmmm Alex, you feel so good"

"You do too baby"

We continued until we couldn't anymore. We rinsed off and returned to bed. I found my spot snuggled up in his big chest. Our baby was gonna love this, he made me feel like I was being hugged by a giant teddy bear, and it knocked me out every night.

Alex
To hear her snore was the cutest thing. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and started looking at engagement rings. I didn't think she was ready and I wouldn't push her after what happened last time. I thought it would be best to pop the question after the baby arrives.

We just moved into a huge five bedroom house. We needed more space and this was the house closest to work. I wanted to be close just in case I needed to rush home to Grey on her off days. I was thinking, we should have our wedding in Jamaica, it's her home and it would be beautiful.

Marrying my paradise, in paradise. Grey completed me and I know I completed her too.