Chapter 5

Grey
When I woke up I felt satin covers soothing my naked body. I knew I wasn't home because I have cotton sheets. I rolled over and was pulled back by a strong arm, then I felt little butterfly kisses on the back of my neck.

"Good morning kitten"

"Good morning Alex, we have to go to work"

"Buuuut I want to stay here"

"Buuuut you have a company to run so let's go."

"Fine."

We got out the bed and Alex drove me home. I went upstairs to quickly shower and get dressed. When I came back down Alex was waiting patiently on my couch. He looked over at me and smiled then we headed out the door and on our way to work.

When we pulled into the parking lot, we got a lot of stares and dirty looks considering the fact that my boss and I are in the same car. We walked into the building together and went straight to work.

I closed my office door so I could be a little bit more focused, after about two hours of sorting through paper work Alex knocked on my door.

"Come in"

"Hello lovely lady"

"Hello sir"

"Don't call me that it makes me feel lame"

"Ok Alex "

"Ooh say that again"

"Say what again?"

"My name, it sounds so sexy when you say it"

"Oh Alex " I moaned

"Oh my kitten don't do that I won't be able to control myself."

"But Alex" I moaned again

In a swift second Alex came around my desk pulling my head back and kissing me roughly leaving me out of breath. He started kissing down my neck and squeezing my breast as he lifted me out of my chair and layed me on my desk.

He spread my legs apart and pulled off my thong. he quickly pulled his pants down and slammed into me. He was pounding into me so hard the desk was rattling and papers were scattered across the floor.

"Ahh Alex yes!!!"

"Say my name kitten"

"Alex!!"

"I can't hear you"

"Oh Alex!!!!!!!!!"

"Alex?"

Alex and I froze and stared at each other. We both looked to the right and it was a beautiful older woman that looked a lot like Alex. I knew it was his mother, what a great way to meet her.

"Mom what are you doing??!!!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me what the hell are you doing banging some woman on your desk in the work place??!!"

"I can do what I want. I am a grown man and I can bang who I want where I want."

"Boy don't make me slap you"

"Whatever mom why are you here?"

"I came to see my son but I guess you were busy"

As Alex and his mom were having a conversation like I wasn't in the room, I looked the other way towards a wall because Alex was still inside of me while he was talking to his mother.

Maybe they didn't find this uncomfortable but I did. I was extremely embarrassed and I had no Idea how to bounce back from this. I guess I was deep in thought because I heard Alex say good bye to his mom.

"Now where were we kitten?"

"Alex no"

"What do you mean no?"

"N-o. No that's what I mean as in get off we're not having sex."

"Really Grey?"

"Yes really now move"

He backed up and fixed himself as I did the same. He looked down at me and gave me a hug. He then pulled back and pouted his lips and had the cutest puppy dog eyes.

"Are you sure you don't want all of this kitten?"

He said this while thrusting his hips forward.

"I'm positive"

"Fine"

He pecked me on the lips and walked out while I started to fix my office the way I wanted. I knew if I made him help, he would try to make a move on me. I finished cleaning my office and went back to work like nothing happened. It was almost closing time when Alex walked back into my office.

"We're going out to dinner tonight kitten."

"Cool where to?"

"My parents house."

"What why??!!"

"My mom told my dad about what she saw and they want to meet you officially"

"Oh God Alex I can't go eat dinner with your mom like she didn't see me having sex with her son earlier."

"Don't worry its not the first time she's caught me having sex."

"Alex!!!"

"What?!! Lighten up its ok she knows I'm the seducer of the family anyways so she won't blame you for what happened."

"Are you sure ?"

"Positive."