Chapter 8

Alex
After long hours on the plane and not being able to touch Grey, had me pissed. She told me I had to control myself because I had employees watching me. So, I said shit doesn't bother me let em watch.

The only reason they were watching was because when we first took our seats I kissed Grey on her neck tasting her sweet skin and just as I started to glide my hand up her thigh an employee across from us cleared his throat and she smacked my hand away.

  I honestly wasn't bothered, it was just my old friend Frank. He's not a snitch or anything but even if he was, he'd have no one to tell because I'm the boss.

After that incident, I could tell Grey was embarrassed because she wouldn't even look at me.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Grey
We were on the plane for hours and when we got off I was exhausted and ready to sleep. When we landed there was a black suburban with a sign that had Alex's name attached to the window.

  The flight attendant handed him the keys and we were on our way. When we arrived to the hotel we got millions of stares from the other employees, only because Alex and I were walking into the same room. At this point I didn't care. I decided I wouldn't let these things get to me and I'll just enjoy my time here.

"Grey we're going out to dinner tonight with employees to discuss a new pitch, so wear something fancy babe."

"Okay I'll try my best"

"What are you doing with those pajamas?"

"Oh I'm going to take a shower then take a nap I'm exhausted."

"Can I join you?"

"No because we both know you want to do more than shower and I need to rest."

"Fine have it your way"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
After I finished my shower I got in the bed and drifted away into peaceful sleep. I started to have a dream, a hot and steamy one that involved Alex. It felt so real that I could feel the warmth of his mouth on my lower lips. I let out a moan making me realize it wasn't a dream.

"Alex what are you doing?"

"Making you moan what does it look like?"

"But babe I told you I wanted to sleep"

"Well I don't"

In three seconds flat Alex tackled me and sucked the life out of me with a kiss he then slid his hand down my thigh and started to finger me viciously. I was moaning so loud I was sure the whole floor could hear me. He ripped my shorts apart and did the same to my underwear.

He pulled down his boxers and thrusted into me. I screamed from the top of my lungs, his size always caused me pain then pleaure. He was moving at the speed of lightning pounding as hard as he could. I climaxed fast and so did he.

I felt his warmth trickle inside of my body. It felt great at the moment but after we caught our breaths I realized this is a moment I will soon regret.