Chapter 7

Grey
  It was monday again and I was extremely excited. All weekend I was bummed about the way Alex's mother treated me. Then told me we had a business trip for two weeks in Paris.

   The entire company is coming including other businesses in Florida to attend one of the biggest meetings of the year and an award ceremony afterwards. I wasn't really looking forward to all the extra paper work I was just excited to go to Paris.

I've never been, I traveled a little though. I've been to Barbados, Quebec, and Jamaica so far. Jamaica is home for me it's where all of my family lives. My father was born in Clarendon, Jamaica and my mother is a natural born Floridian.

I was looking over our schedule for paris and all the events and meetings we had to attend would only take less than a week but Alex told me we were going for two weeks.

"Alex I think you made a mistake on the reservations it says you booked two week's and we only have three events to attend."

"I know I booked two weeks, the extra week is for you and I."

"You have a company to run you can't just take off for a week."

"I can do what I like I run this company. Besides it's just seven days it's not a big deal."

"I guess so."

"Hey babe what are you doing on the computer anyway, are you booking a room?"

"Yeah I forgot to earlier"

"You don't need to book a room we're sharing one."

"What??!!! No Alex absolutely not you're my boss that will be very unprofessional to be sleeping with your PA on a business trip."

"Business trip or not i've been sleeping with my PA for the last three months and no one has seemed to complain. "

He smirked and slowly came towards me

"Well that's because no one knows Alex"

"And they won't have to know. We can share a room I promise it's okay we won't get caught Grey and besides if we do what the hell is going to happen to me? I'm the boss I make the rules and If I want to sleep with my PA that's what the hell i'll do."

"If you say so, I still think it's a bad I idea but if you insist I guess it will have to happen."

"Good, now give me a kiss before I go downstairs to handle some last minute files."

"Okay"

I stood up and gave him a leg weakening kiss as he squeezed my butt. I pulled away and he smiled at me I don't know why but just staring in his eyes made me feel small. I started to blush and put my head down he then lifted my head up by my chin and whispered on my lips

"So damn cute."

I chuckled a little and he pecked my lips again and began to walk out the door then he stopped all of a sudden.

"Shit I almost forgot!!"

"What did you forget?"

"To tell you that I love you."

I stared at him and my heart almost melted, that was so sweet.

"Awe I love you too babe."

"I know. "

He winked at me and walked out the door.