Chapter 33

This chapter will also be from their POV only during the fight.

Title: Group 2

Got7 + DO ,Baekhyun and Kai

JB: What are we gonna do with out powers. We are just simple vampires.

Kai: And demons. Don't forget we are demons without powers.

BamBam: Let's just make sure we protect the building with the weapons we have.

Jackson: We don't even know where we are.

DO: We do so just follow us.

Mark: We better win this battle.

BamBam: We are still killing people right?

Yugyeom: Omg how many times are you gonna ask that. Yes we are gonna kill.

Jinyoung: Stop talking before someone hears us.

They made there way silently through the forest. With out any problems. Aware of there surrounding. Well that is good for them. They have one job protect the building from guards and outsiders. 

Youngjae: Ok I was curious about this. How are we supposed to know who the outsiders are and how they look like.

Baekhyun: Outsiders wear masks. White ones. We don't know why it's always white. And they also black eyes with small with dots in them.

JB: Woah that is wierd.

Kai: We have seen it before so it's normal too us. Guys we are here.

DO: Don't stand to close to the building. Stand by the closets trees. And make sure you earpieces work.

Jackson: Ok guys let's do this.

They all got into position. Protecting a building easy Huh.  Unless these outsiders would attack. At this time they decidedto use their earpieces. 

Yugyeom: Guys I spot one of the outsiders. What do I do?

DO: Follow it from behind. It can't see you then. Then...

Yugyeom: Then what?!

Baekhyun: Cut its head of.

Yugyeom: Ugh I feel bad but it's for the good. I can do this.

He wasn't the only one who could see an outsider. There were 10 outsiders in total. And there were 10 of them.

Each of them made there way behind a outsider quietly. One step that made knows could be an instant dead. So they had to be careful.

They couldn't even dare to speak knowing it will cost it their lives.

The outsiders themselves didn't make quick movements. So they walked really slow. Their attacks are slow but deadly. Any bad movement can cost you your life.

Each outsider came to a stop. Lurking at the building. The boys didn't know why they stopped walking. They kept distance from but they were still able to see what they were looking at.

The outsiders seems to be looking up to the sky. But nothing there was nothing up there. This might be their chance.

DO: Ok guys this is our chance make your way to them slowly at cut of their head. Just do it at quick as possible.

All 10 outsiders were gone in seconds. Well that was easy right? Now they just need to protect the building.

Even with the border. The border isn't that strong it only last for a certain amount of time.

BamBam: Yes I killed a creature. Why am I happy about this?

Baekhyun: You should be happy or it would've been who would get killed.

Kai: Now let's get in position and protect the border.

JB: They activated the border. It doesn't last long does it?

Mark: I don't think so. Or else they wouldn't have put us here.

Youngjae: Guys what is that?

They all looked at what Youngjae was looking at. Up in the trees. Creatures with red eyes.

Kai: Oh no. Not them.

Jinyoung: What are those things?

Jackson: Is that a monkey with wings?

DO: Yes. Yes it is. Are the kill able? Yes.

BamBam: Yes let's kill. (Why am I making him seem like some murderer.)

I guess another fight them. These was ones are slightly harder than the outsiders. Why? They have quick movements.

BamBam: These are quicker than the outsiders.

Baekhyun: Yep so we have to be quicker.

Was there blood? Yes. But they kept fighting. Nothing and absolutely nothing is gonna stop them from fighting.

Yugyeom: Well that went quicker than I thought.

Baekhyun: It sure did. Now we just need to be aware of our surrounding.

Kai: There might be more outsiders. So just stay alert.

So the 10 of them had their eyes fixed on their surrounding and there ears open. For any sound of movement.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I HOPE U LIKED IT

NOW JUST CARRY ON READING.

~❤💙💚💛💜~