Chapter 18

YAAAY AN OTHER CHAPTER. LEST GET STARTED.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Title: Meeting Seeha

They were still on their way to the mansion. While the others were preparing the place. (Well just call it a mansion because it is.)

Jia: Woah this place is amazing.

Louise: Yeah I know me and Jin picked it out.

Guanlin: When did you even get the time to do this?

Jin: We found this place a week ago.

Léi: Are you fucking serious! We had this place for a week and and we are only just moving in! I can't stand you guys!

Namjoon: Well that is amazing. Why didn't you guys tells us?

Jin: Oh, we were getting the rooms prepared. So when we arrive we wouldn't have to to anything just get a room and put your clothes in your rooms.

K: Well that is well thought. But Léi is still right, you guys could have told us. Look at Léi is ready to kill someone.

Tianna: And with her power she might strike the house with lighting.  

Jia: True, Yo Léi there are weapons downstairs.

Yoongi: Weapons? We have a downstairs?

Jia: I checked the house as soon as we entered and I saw a way downstairs so I went and saw weapons.

Léi: I love this house already. I am choosing my room and I am getting ready to go and check the weapons out.

Dynamite: I heard weapons. Where are they?

Hoseok: Down stairs. And does anyone know when Seeha is gonna arrive?

Amaya: Your asking as if you have known her your entire life.

Luna: Is there something your not telling us Hobi?

Yoongi: What is there even to tell if we haven't even seen her yet. Like we all know that the five and Seeha are on their way.

Ruby: Yeah so that doesn't mean that Hobi will not fall into love with her.

K: Who is even driving the car?

Guanlin: Soonyeong, and we all know how she drives they will be here soon.

In the car

Seeha: This place is beautiful. I wish I wish I could live here forever.

Jimin: And we will make that dream come true.

Seeha: Really?!

V: Well we are taken you into our new house so why not let you stay with us.

Seeha: I love you guys already. You guys are amazing.

Minhee: How old are you?

Seeha: 19 why?

Soonyeong: Oh you're the same age as us your just older than the maknae line.

Jungkook: Are we there yet?

Jimin: We are ten minutes away.

V: I can't wait to see the place.

Minhee: V, you need to toilet right? That is why you're excited.

Seeha: V? Who is that?

V: Me, my real name is Taehyung. But they call me V, you can call me V.