Chapter 22

Title: Too A New World

Seeha: Finally we are finished. We have been here for an hour.

Amaya: Well it wouldn't have taken this long if someone didn't burn almost every pancake we made.

Seeha: I said I was sorry ok.

Amaya: Yeah yeah whatever. Now go wake up the others.

Seeha: Ok. GUYS GET UP THE FOOD IS READY AND IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW ME AND AMAYA WILL EAT IT ALL!!!

Dynamite: Don't start eating without me!!

Jin: Did you burn down my kitchen?!

Seeha: I didn't even get a good morning.

Amaya: Guys Seeha isn't gonna repeat it again. You either come and eat your pancakes or you don't.

K: Ooh pancakes.

Time Skip~

Jungkook: That was amazing. You guys should make breakfast more often.

Amaya: Thanks, but no I am not making food with her again. She burned most of them.

Seeha: Girl I said I was sorry. Just let me be.

Jin: But you didn't hurt my kitchen right?

Louise: Stop worrying about the kitchen. You can see its fine. And none of you even said thank you to the girls.

Baekhyun: Oh thanks Seeha and Amaya.

Guanlin: Oh yeah it was amazing. It might be better than Jin and Louise food.

Louise: Ok don't over react it. That is and will never happen.

K: Well what is planned for today?

Jia: Should we just go and practice for the fight in the future.

Luna: We should because we never know when it's gonna happen.

Hoseok: And we haven't practice in a long time.

They got up from the table in the kitchen and left. Well nit the three boys they stayed behind and to was the dishes because the others let them stay in their house.

Kai: Do you think they will want us back?

Baekhyun: We don't know. Well if they leave us alone we can actually live a life in peace.

DO: Let's just hope for the best.

Ruby: Guys are you done yet. Or do you want us to start with you?

Jia: Come on then, we all need partners and we can't start without you guys.

Léi: Just hurry the fuck up.

Louise: Léi watch your language. Don't make me give you extra work.

Léi: Sorry.

Tianna: Anyways just leave the dishes and come on. Don't worry about EXO you guys are with us now.

The three boys are smiling from ear to ear. They have never been this happy. Feeling wanted for a good reason.

Luna: You guys look wierd smiling. Just get changed in some sport clothes. You can use some of the boys. 

Minhee: GUYS HURRY THE FUCK UP!! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!!

Louise: MINHEE CURSE ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'RE DEAD!! IS IT THT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?!