Part 2: I do, don't I?

"Do you, Olivia Emily Gilmore, take Jess Mariano to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Well," She said, teasingly, "I do."

"And do you, Jess Mariano, take Olivia Emily Gilmore to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yeah, I do," he smiled.

"Finally!" Lorelai called.

"I now gladly pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

"Don't mess up my hair," Liv said as he leaned in.

"I can't make any promises," he winked, before kissing her. They faintly heard clapping, cheering, crying behind them.

Liv's mind was racing. She was married to Jess Mariano. Jess "I'm not getting married" Mariano. Her Jess.

She smiled into the kiss, and felt him do the same.

"Alright you two, there'll be time for that later," they heard Rory say.

They pulled away, flushed, and walked to their car to drive to the reception at the inn.

Before they began to drive, Jess kissed her again, "we're married," Liv said to him.

"Uh Huh," he mumbled, still kissing her.

"And nothing went wrong."

"Nope."

"My last name is Mariano."

"Baby, I know you're overwhelmed and in shock, but I'm trying to kiss you," he teased.

"I'm sorry. We should get to the inn," she smiled.

"Yeah. Your mom will assume that we've run off to...you know," he winked.

"Exactly. Come on," she laughed.

When they got too the inn, there was people everywhere; the newlyweds didn't even recognise half of the people there.

They stepped out the car, and as they did, everyone began to clap. Lorelai waddled straight up to them, and hurried them inside. She pointed them to their table with Luke, herself, Rory, Logan, Liz and TJ, and everyone stood up as they walked in.

Liv laughed, "You can sit down."

Everyone did, and broke out into conversation. Liv sat down, and slipped off her shoes, which Jess laughed at, "they hurt. A lot."

Lane rushed over to the couple, and quickly hugged them both, "me and the band are going to start playing in a minute, so I didn't know if I would see you after. Congratulations guys. Don't have twins," she said, quickly.

"Thanks Lane," Liv grinned.

When the band started up, Jess turned to his wife, "wanna dance?"

"Get me a drink and I might say yes," she smiled.

"Done."

An hour later, everyone was dancing. Miss Patty was attached to Christopher, Hayley was draped over Tristin (definitely not sober), Luke 'dancing' with the kids (so Gigi, Doula, Martha and Davey) and Jess and Liv in the corner, dancing closely and weirdly, "I can't dance!" Liv exclaimed every few minutes.

"I can tell!" Jess would laugh back, "you look so beautiful."

"I do, don't I?" She smirked.

"Cocky," Jess laughed.

"Oh shush, you know you love it."

"I do, don't I?"

Lorelai was sat with Liz, both of them watching their children dancing together, "she really sorted him out, didn't she Lorelai, and they're so happy," Liz smiled.