Jimin x Reader

A/N- I made this bc I'm bored. Enjoy this sucky imagine HAHAHAHA.

-----

It was very hot at your home, and you and Jimin were practically dying. Both of you were sweating profusely, even when the aircon was on. It was insane.

"Do you wanna go to the pool?" Jimin asks, flipping his hair back and throwing himself on you.

"Get off me! It's already hot as it is, and you decide to throw yourself on me? Are you freaking mad?!" You exclaim, writhing underneath him.

"Fine. But let's go to the pool!" He pleads, clasping his hands as if begging you. How could you resist him?

Sighing, you force yourseld out of bed, and feych your swimsuit. Jimin cheers and claps his hands.

"Yay!" He exclaims, grabbing his trunks from his drawer and running to the bathroom to change. You chuckle at his slightly childish behaviour and wait for him to finish changing.

Once he's done, you change. On top of your bikini (I'm sorry if you don't like bikinis but it'll fit the story.), you wear a black tank top paired with some shorts.

"You look beautiful as always." Jimin comments, you smile and roll your eyes. You peck his cheek before packing some stuff for the pool.

After you were done packing, he takes your hand and you start to walk tpwards the town pool.

Suprisingly, not much people were at the pool, giving you and Jimin more space to fool around.

"Why aren't there any people here? It's steaming in this country!" You exclaim. Jimin chcukles.

"The heat peobably made them too lazy. At least we have the pool all to ourselves." Jimin points out. You nod, picking the chair with the most shade. You put your bag down and  start to take your shirt off, and so does Jimin.

You blush, seeing him half naked. He smirks, and drapes his arm around your shoulder.

"Like what you see?" He asked. You slap his hand away, and turn around, hiding your obvious blush.

"N-no! Go to the pool! I'll follow!" You stutter, taking out the bottle of sunblock from the bag. Jimin pouts, and picks you up like a bride.

"Yah! Park Jimin! Let me go! I need sunblock!" You yell, giggling as you struggle in his grasp.

"No you don't (y/f/n)!" He said, copying your tone of voice, nearing the pool. You laugh, and continue to struggle.

"Are you ready?!" Jimin yells, getting ready to run amd jump into the pool. You hit his chest.

"YAH!" You yell.

"Set!" You wrap your arms around his neck and brace yourself.

"Here we go!!" He yells, leaping off into the pool. You giggle and shout in mid air before hitting the water.

Both you and Jimin swim up for air, you giggling as you rise up.  Jimin chuckles, raking a hand through his wet hair.

"YAH! PARK JIMIN! I FORGOT TO TAKE THESE SHORTS OFF! I TOLD YOU NOT TO JUMP IN!" You whine, splashing some water into his direction. He smirks through you splashes, shielding his eyes with his hands.

"Want me to take them off for you?" He asks, a smug smirk appearing on his face. You gasp playfully, and flick his forehead.

"Pervert!" You yell, a big smile hovering over your gentle features. Jimin laughs, and shakes his head, hia cheeka painted with a light pink.

"I won't, I won't!" He reassures. You laugh, getting out of the pool to take off your now wet shorts.

"I can if you really want though..." He mutters, still enough for you to hear. You snap your head towards his direction, sensing that he was a bit serious about it this time.

"YAH!" You exclaim, your cheeks flaring. He smiles at your adorable reaction.

"Aish... she's just really too cute."

A/N- It sucked, I know. LMAO. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT THOUGH HAHAHAHA. THANKS FOR READING 😂😂😂