Jungkook x Reader

A/N- My bias. Expect this to be a long ass imagine, cause like, bias feels. So yeah, that's all I have to say. Go read the story now. And by the way, the party you are attending is a year end party. Now you can read...

"Do we have to go to the party?" You asked Jungkook, pouting at the handsome man that was fixing his hair.

"Yes. We were both invited." He said, combing a hand through his hair before taking one last glance at the mirror before walking towards you.

"Can't you pretend that I'm sick or something!" You exclaimed. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

"No (Y/N). You need to go." Jungkook said. You sighed and followed Jungkook towards the car (I know he doesn't have a driver's license yet, but then yeah. It's gonna be good, don't worry.).

"Don't worry jagiya." Jungkook said, opening the car door for you. You hesitantly climbed into the car, and fiddled your fingers nervously. Jungkook climbed into the driver's seat, and started the car.

"But you know how awkward I get with people!" You reasoned. Jungkook gave you an 'are-you-serious' expression.

"If you're awkward, then what am I?" He asked, starting to drive towards BigHit entertainment. He drove with one hand, the at her hand holding yours.

"Your palms are sweaty." Jungkook teased, lightening the mood of the silent car.

"Oh shut up." You scoffed, your cheeks turning red with embarrassment. He laughed, and ruffled your hair.

"We're almost there." Jungkook said, taking a turn on a corner. You went back to being nervous.

"How many people are going to be there?" You asked, looking out the window at the Christmas decorated BigHit entertainment.

"From what I heard Namjoon hyung say, Seventeen, EXO, Got7, BlackPink, Twice, and some other bands." Jungkook listed. Your jaw dropped.

"Seriously?!" You asked. Jungkook nodded, turning to go to the parking lot.

"Yes, and no matter what happens, you are going with me." He said, taking the key out of the ignition. You groaned, and opened the car door. You walked out of the car, and closed the door gently.

"Before we start walking there, do I look okay?" You asked, messing with you (whatever hairstyle you prefer) hair.

"You look fine." He said, taking your hand and dragging you towards the building.

"Are you sure?" You asked, looking at your dress, making sure it looked nice.

"Yes." He said, entering the elevator and pressing the top floor button. The elevator rode was quiet, Jungkook still unknowingly and unintentionally holding your hand. The door opened, and the party was loud.

"Woah..." You gaped, looking at the number of people at the party. The music played loudly, enough to not hear what Jungkook was telling her.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin yelled, approaching the both of you with an iced tea in his hand.

"Come join us!" He exclaimed, dragging Jungkook to the Bangtan table. Jungkook grabbed your hand before Jimin slipped him into the crowd.

"Jungkookie's here!" Jimin yelled over the music. The Bangtan members greeted him, and you as well. They made extra room for you on the table, making you sit in between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Do you want any drinks?" Seokjin asked, standing up to get drinks for himself.

"Can I have some beer?" Jungkook asked. You immediately smacked his arm, and glared at him. Jungkook laughed and raised his hands up in surrender.