Taehyung x Reader

A/N- It was supposed to be Jimin first, but then I said "expect a Taehyung x Reader", so here you go I guess. Enjoy!

"(Y/N)! Ireona (wake up)!!!" Taehyung yelled, jumping eagerly on the bed you two shared. You slowly fluttered your eyes open, staring at the huge smile plastered on Taehyung's face.

"What is it?" You asked, giving a small smile at his energy and happiness. He jumped off your bed and threw the curtains open. You were expecting sun, but instead, snow fell from the sky.

"It's snowing!" He yelled like a child. You smiled at his childish attitude and sat up in bed.

"But it's so early Tae!" You whined. Taehyung pouted and kneeled beside your bed. He clasped his hands together, and pleaded.

"Please (Y/N)!!!" He begged, giving you the cutest look on the universe, and who could resist that? Well it definetley wasn't you.

"Fine, fine, fine." You sighed, getting up in bed. Taehyung jumped up and down, and hurridley rished to get his coat, gloves, and other snowing things.

"I'm ready!" Taehyung exclaimed, all his clothes wrinkled and jumbled up in a mess. It was adorable. You chuckled, and nodded.

"Okay, okay. I'll take a minute or two." You said, entrring the bathroom to change your messy pyjama clothes.

"Hurry!" Taehyung exclaimed, staring out the window eagerly. You chuckled, and shook your head. 'So childish.' You thought.

•Time Skip•

"It's so cold." You commented, watching as your breath turned into mist in the air. Taehyung, meanwhile, was making a snow angel on the ground.

"I don't get why you like these things." You said, carefully sitting beside him. He sat up and stood up to admire his work.

"I like it cause it's fun." He said, making a snow ball in his hands. You sighed and rubbed your arms.

"But still! Aren't you freezing?" You asked. Taehyung turned around, hiding the snowball from you.

"No. I find it perfect." He said, trying tk keep in his small giggles and laughter.

"Seriously? You find-" Before you could finish, a huge snow ball hit your face. You heard the laughter of Taehyung as you shivered due to the cold. You wiped the snow off of your face, giving Taehyung a playful glare.

"Oh it is on." You said, forming your own snowball and throwing it staright at Taehyung. His laughter stopped when your snowball hit his face. You laughed loudly, pointing a mocling finger at his face. He laughed as well, throwing another snowball at you.

"Okay, okay, stop!" You said as Taehyung fired balls one after another.

"You looked so cute!" Taehyung exclaimed, petting your head as if you were a tiny dog.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." You said, dusting your snow covered clothes. Taehyung checkled and took your hand, dragging you somewhere.

"Where are we going?" You asked, looking around your surroundings. He was taking you somewhere you've never been before.

"Somewhere I've never taken you before." He said, turning to a corner. You looked around as you walked up a slope. Taehyung finally stopped walking, and plopped down at the edge of a cliff. You followed him, looking at the beautiful village before you.

"This is so beautiful." You commented. The town was blanketed with snow, and the sun rose faintly. It was a picture perfect scenery.

"It is indeed." Taehyung commented, taking your hand and holding it tightly in his.

"You know (Y/N)..." Taehyung said, making you both lay down to look up at the sky.

"You're just like a snowflake." He said. You pretended to be offended.

"Are you saying I'm cold?" You questioned. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head.

"No!" He exclaimed, turning to look at you, and flicking your forehead lightly.

"You're beautiful, rare and amazing." He said, gently caressing your hair with one of his hands. You blushed and giggled.

"You know what else?" He asked, sitting back up to look at the view.

"You make everything seem so beautiful." He said, gesturing to everything around him. Your blush darkened as Taehyung leaned in, slowly closing his eyes. You followed his lead, leaning in as well. Your lips touched, and everything around you dissapeared. It felt like it was just you and Taehyung. You and Taehyung against the world.

A/N- Okay... I know this is very late. Jimin x reader will be next, and I'm sorry if whatever I update is late. Please understand that I will be busy this Christmas, so yeah. Thanks!