Jungkook x Reader

A/N- BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG! AND BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I promise to post a chapter for Taehyung, somewhere withing next week. This random ass imagine was inspired by a book I read. I forgot the author and the book title (all I remember is that the book was a text scenario book for BTS). By the way, I'm not sure if this needs a trigger warning, but then you run away, so yeah. If you are sensitive to topics such as hating your life, don't read this I guess... To those who can handle that type of topic, you are free to read the story now!

You picked up your phone, deciding to send a little text to one of your best friends, Jungkook. You had your bag packed, and you were ready. Ready to run and to never look back. Or at least try to.

You
What you doin???

Jungkookie
Walking in the park.
Why?

You
Nothing... Just wondering.

Jungkookie
That's weird of you.
What are YOU doin???

You
I'm at home, playing some Pokemon.

Jungkookie
You never play Pokemon anymore.
You're lying.
Where are you.

You
Don't get mad.
Promise.

Jungkookie
Okay.
Now tell.

You
I'm running.
Away.
Forever.

Jungkookie
What?!
Micheosseo?!
Why?!

You
Everything in my life is horrible.
My family, friends, basically my life.

Jungkookie
Wait.
So you're saying I'M horrible?

You
If I'm honest with you, will you get mad at me?

Jungkookie
So you are.

You
Mianhae

Jungkookie
It's fine.
Continue running away. I'll continue my walk -_-

Tears prickled your eyes. That hurt. A lot. He basically told you to fuck off.

"It's my fault anyways..." You muttered, adjusting the straps of the backpack Jungkook gave you for your 19th birthday. It reminded you of him. It was the only thing you allowed into your "new life". That, and a few other things, like your Polaroid of the first time you went to a hangout, and the hoodie he personally gave you. Don't forget the friendship bracelet he made.

All of those things, painful memories that will always bring you back to those sweet days. Ironic, but amazing.

"What use are they to me when Jungkook completely hates me?" You asked yourself, taking one last look at the bracelet and hoodie before finally making up your mind.

You were going to give it back to him.

The most stupid idea, since he probably doesn't want to see you now, or ever as a matter of fact, but these things belong to him. He should give it to someone who would always be with him, someone other than you.