Jin x Reader

A/N- I decided to write his imagine because yesterday was all saints day and I had to go to the cemetery to visit my sister's grave. So yeah... This popped into my head. Hope you enjoy!

"Jinnie!" You called, tying your (H/L) hair into a messy bun. Jin peeked his head by the doorframe, his apron still on and a kookie (hehehe... This was intentional.) in his hand.

"You called, princess." He said, taking a bite out of his freshly baked kookie. You chuckled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Can you come with me to visit my sister? It's all saints day today." You said. Jin smiled and nodded.

"Of course princess. I'll just get ready." He said, going back to the kitchen to hang his apron. You smiled, thankful for having such a wonderful boyfriend. You sat on the sofa in the living room, and patiently waited for Jin. Once he was ready, you both headed out.

"Look princess! Should we buy flowers for your sister?" Jin asked, pointing at a little flower store across the street. You checked your pockets for you wallet and pouted.

"I don't have my wallet." You whined. Jin laughed, and brought out his own wallet.

"I'll buy. You pick." He simply said. You frowned. You hated people paying for your things. Especially if it was Jin. You we're about to complain when Jin put a finger to your lips.

"No buts. Now let's go and pick." He stated, taking your hand and pulling you to the store. You sighed, finally giving in.

"Now pick what you want." Jin said, gesturing to all the lovely flowers around the shop. You observed every flower carefully, trying to think which flower would best fit your unnie.

"This one." You decided, pointing at a radiant yellow flower. It was a sunflower. Your unnie was always happy and cheerful, so this flower fit her the best. Jin nodded and grabbed a bouquet of sunflowers. He paid for it and you two exited the shop.

"Anything else-"

"No! This is fine. Let's go!" You exclaimed, practically dragging Jin towards the cemetery. Some people we're there too. They were resting the flowers and gifts they bought on the graves of their loved ones.

"My unnie's grave is right over there." You said, approaching the grave with a heavy heart. You couldn't help but cry every year when you visited her. She died for you to live.

Flashback~

"Her heart is too weak. She won't last long." The doctor reported. Your parents were in a state of pure shock. (Sisters name), your unnie was completely broken, and you didn't know what the doctor was talking about, since you were still young at the time.

"Is there anything we can do?" You mother asked, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Unless a heart could be donated, then we can save her. Until that happens, I'm afraid nothing can happen." The doctor said. (Sister's name) was now crying while your mother and father hugged her, trying to assure her that you would be fine.

"Eomma, Appa, why is unnie crying?" You asked innocently. Your mother looked at you sadly, tears still waking down her cheeks as well. She pet your hair gently, and wiped away her tears.

"It's nothing honey. Don't worry about it." Your mother said. The doctor let you out a few days later, so you could live your life before it ended.

•time skip•

Your parents were out of town for a while, so you were left with your unnie, and that's when your heart failed. Your unnie rushed you quickly to a hospital, hoping this wouldn't be the end.

"There's nothing we can do. Unless a heart is donated soon-

"Take mine." Your unnie volunteered. The doctor raised his eyebrows, but agreed. While preparing your unnie for the operation, she wrote you a little note and instructed the doctor to give it you once you awoke. The doctor agreed and the operation started.

•time skip again•

You woke up and looked around the unfamiliar room.

"You're awake." The doctor said. You looked around and panicked as you heard your mother's cries from outside the room.

"Where am I? What happened?" You asked. The doctor didn't say anything and handed you a note. You unfolded it, completely and read it. It read...

'You'll always have a piece of me with you.'

End of flashback~

You were now in front of your sister's grave with the bright sunflowers in your hands. Jin saw your tears and instantly gave you a big hug.

"Shhhhhh... It's okay princess." Jin whispered, gently petting your hair. You stayed like that for a few minutes until Jin spoke up.

"Your sister wouldn't want you to cry, and neither would I, so please stop." He said, giving a gentle peck on the lips to cheer you up. He wiped your tears with your thumb and side hugged you while facing the grave of your sister.

"Your right." You said, with a little sniffle. He kissed the top of your head, and you stayed like that.

"Kamsahamnida unnie. See you soon." You said, putting the flowers down and walking home in Jin's embrace.

A/N- It wasn't that much of angst y'know. There were happy parts! I hope you enjoyed, and please pm me if you want a request! Thanks for reading, and as always, sorry if there we're any errors!