I need to know the truth

"Hello?"

"Hi, Scott is this you?"

"Uh, yes this is Scott, who am I speaking to?"

"Scott, it's Mitch.."

"Oh Mitch!", mitch could hear the shock in Scott's voice. "It's been months, how have you been?"

"Oh whatever, let me get to the point Hoying, you have to answer this honestly, okay"

"Oh, uh okay."

"Are you the reason why Pentatonix broke up, or was it all my fault...I understand if it was me cau-"

"Mitch..it wasn't you fault, it was mine, since we got into that fight I was angry, so I thought it was the best to be separate for a while and since we always meet up every week for Pentatonix I knew it wouldn't work. I didn't expect it to be this long of a break, but the other members blocked my number and I though you would too, especially after what I did to you.."

"Scott..why would I block you, you're my bestfriend, lover, inspiration, and most importantly, you help me to keep going..I'm sorry about everything..can we make up?"

"OF COURSE!...I mean, yea that would be cool" mitch could imagine all the weird movements Scott was doing with his hands at that moment

"Haha! Okay! We need to meet up!! Oh! Most importantly we're getting Pentatonix back together!"

"Mitch.."

"What, what did I say wrong? I'm sorry!"

"No no, it's not your fault, it's just, Pentatonix can't get back together.."

"Why not.." mitch could feel his eyes welling up with tears, he loved Pentatonix and he never wanted it to end, besides Bella, that was the only thing that could make him happy.

"Well..for starters, everyone from ptx hates me, two I've gone solo and I went to the recording company and told them I hated them and they were horrible people, so they kicked me out and banned me so now I'm signed to another company.."

"Signed to another company?" That phrase stuck in Mitch's head, why would he do that? Yes, mostly everyone hates him, but Pentatonix was going to get back together eventually, right, well mitch was very wrong.

Suddenly Mitch felt like there was a huge brick on top of his chest, he couldn't breath "I'll ..call..back.." mitch said in between breaths "are you okay? Mitch!" Mitch was about to hang up but decided to reply "yes.." then he hanged up. When he hung up the pressure in his chest was slowly going away, did Scott actually cause that!