Apologize~2

"Mitch....", Scott started to tear up.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I acted like that towards you, I just couldn't believe that you were pregnant, & that you have throat cancer, just the thought of seeing a mini-Mitchy, & probably your best friend not being able to do something that they love, just broke my heart, & of course in true Scott Hoying style, I drank to try to ease the pain, but you texted me when I was a bit drunk. I'm sorry that you had to see that side of me, you know I love you, & I would never let a little foolish thing get in the way of our friendship & relationship, just know, I'll be here through the whole step of this ride, & even if the child isn't mine, I would treat it & spoil it as if it is my own. Please forgive me Mitchy?"

Scott was about to cry, & of course Avi was on the edge of tears cause he is the sensitive one after all.

Avi & Kevin have never felt more proud of their little albino noodle. Avi felt like he raised Scott right. Kevin couldn't be more proud of his son. They felt like proud parents.

"Scott, I know that you mean it, but, after what happened, can we just take things slow? You know I would love to be in a relationship with you, but I'll just feel stressed.

Even though i can't promise that I won't be if we're in a relationship right now...But I will promise one thing, I'll love you forever, no matter what happens."

Avi & Kevin were smiling from the other side like morons, and aviously, Avi was crying his eyes out, Kevin was crying, but not as much as Avi was.

"Kevin, Avi? Would you mind to let us have alone time?" Scott asked, he looked happy, but deep down, Kevin & Avi knew he was still heartbroken.

"Of course Scott, If you need anything we'll be in the cafete-" Kevin said until he suddenly got stopped by Mitch.

"You Guys should go home, I'll like Scott to stay here to keep me company, plus, it's a bit boring being alone all night."

"Oh, okay then, call us at any time if you need anything." Avi said, smiling, he was happy that Mitch wanted to be with Scott "Alone".

Both Kevin & Avi walked out the door and closed the door, leaving the "couple" alone, & to have the freedom to do whatever.

Scott & Mitch we're smiling as both of their band mates walked out.

"Scott, I'm happy that we're alone, I have to tell you so much!"

"I'm happy as well Mitchy!"

They were finally alone, for the first time in what felt like Months!
That is until a nurse walked in.

"Well, we'll be alone in a while babe.."Mitch said, Scott couldn't help but smile, it was the first time in months since Mitch has called Scott Babe.

Scott finally felt like everything was going back to normal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did you like it? School is stressful, I went off at my L.A teacher today cause he's deft! Besides that everything was okay, for most of the day. Love you all!!! Kissies! 😙❤️🌸-Karen🐢