the food you always eat

Josh- You both love Spaghetti Bolognese, Josh makes it lots for him and Simon so it's a common theme that you guys would have it for dinner.

Simon- Simon makes a mean chicken curry, if he does say so himself. Normally it would be more of a night time thing as you two are quite busy during the day, Recording, working and sleeping.

Tobi- You are the queen of Takeaways, and Tobi can be your king. Tobi's favourite Takeaway is Nando's, obviously. And he gets a Veggie Pitta, asks for avocado, pineapple and halloumi inside. He also gets Peri Peri fries. You go to McDonald's and eat chicken nuggets, because they're the best.

JJ- Because Jide has been on a fitness diet recently, You would constantly be making salads and protein shakes for him for lunch and dinners, meanwhile you would be going out to lunch with the girl gang.

Ethan- Ethan's diet has also changed recently, and he is doing amazing work with his body. You to joined Ethan in eating healthily and you often ate Chicken salads together for lunch.

Vik- As Vik has the worst sleeping pattern in the world, normally you would both just snack on junk when ever you weren't sleeping or recording videos, it obviously wasn't healthy but it got you guys through the day.

Harry- Pizza! All kinds, all brands. Most of the time all you would find Harry and you eating for dinner would be pizza, the only type of pizza you wouldn't consider eating would be pineapple pizza. Because that doesn't belong on pizza!

I actually just remembered I've already done an Imagine on eating food, but I'm still going to upload this one. Oops. Also Happy Birthday to Emily, Ethan's girlfriend, she liked my tweet today and so did Vik, so I'm pretty happy.

© tobileroneee