where you quarantine

josh- you and josh already lived together before covid hit and so were able to rely on each other for company on the loneliest days where no good news seemed to be coming from anywhere.

simon- simon actually moved in with you to your flat, he hesitated at first leaving jj but he knew that it was gonna be a struggle for space with his girlfriend moving in and in the end became a permanent move.

tobi- you moved in with him and manny was there too, neither of you wanted to be apart for so long and nobody knew when this was all going to end so it was the most sensible idea for you to move in.

jj- you and jj spent the first lockdown apart and it was difficult for the both of you and so when another one hit you both knew it was best for you to move in with him, space was good too as simon had moved to his girlfriends for the same reason.

ethan- both having different flats and different jobs, you and ethan spent the lockdown alone, which was really hard but you made sure you both facetimed everyday and sent many presents to each other so it didn't feel as lonely.

vik- of course you both stayed at his house, it was spacious and practical, vik even revealed he was going to ask you to move in with him weeks before but now was the perfect time to ask.

harry- you and harry lived separately but moved around during lockdown, he spent as much time in london at your flat as he could but then went to guernsey for christmas leaving you alone, only to ask you to move in with him when he got back.

sorry i've been gone for literally over a year. kinda hopped back on the sidemen train so maybe you'll see me more often who knows

© tobileroneee