you guys favourite youtuber

Josh- Nightscape. Josh has a really big interest in cameras and lighting and loves how Harry Gallagher's photos come out, you just think it's cool that he climbs buildings and arenas.

Simon-Nigahiga. He has been Simon's favourite youtuber since Simon started YouTube and you two watched him often, enjoying his skits.

Tobi- Manny. It's all about sibling love when your at Tobi's, you both watched Manny often and always complimented him on his editing and his Football skills, although Tobi always argued that his skills were better.

JJ- KSI. Yes, JJ and you sit on his bed and watch his old videos, sometimes you cannot be bothered because you've seen them all before and just fall asleep on JJ's shoulder, he can stay mad at you long though.

Ethan- David Dobrik. You two could sit and watch him for hours, watching him and the vlog squad do stupid funny stuff. Ethan always said that the Sidemen were like a Uk equivalent of his squad.

Vik- Lachlan. Because Viklan af. You watch old pack videos and watch all of Lachlan's Fortnite live streams. Watching Lachlan was good for Vik as they are best friends and when he goes back to Australia Vik misses him allot.

Harry- ChrisMD. Harry liked to know what he was up against before the new Guernsey vs Jersey video was filmed. You liked to watch Chris too, your personal favourites were the Nerf War series.

Were so close to 5k, thank youu. I have a new fanfic about JJ out now! I have no idea when I'm going to update it considering I can't even update my Tobi one lol.

© tobileroneee