how you meet

josh- you were both at the airport, checking in your bags. you swiftly turned around to walk towards security and hit a mans chest. "oh my god!, i am so sorry. " he spoke. you told him it was fine and walked towards security together. then parted ways, well until you were sitting next to each other on the plane.

simon- a big storm was about to hit your neighbor hood and everyone was stocking up on food. you were at the local supermarket and reached for the last loaf of bread. another hand also reached for it and you touched hands. "oh, sorry" they said.
"no, honestly it's okay, you have it." i said back to him. "or maybe we could share it? i'm simon" he said.
"yeah sure, i can share. i'm y/n." you said. you went with simon back to yours to grab valuables and went to his house to spend the next few nights.

tobi- you were josh's little sister. you had known about tobi all your life but only got to know each other when he invited you to play football with him and his friends, you weren't very good but you tried your best. it was difficult enough without the constant stares of your brothers best friend, although you didn't hate the idea. you and tobi hung out allot more after that game of football.

jj- "are you a magician? because whenever i look at you everyone else disappears. " you had been out shopping and a nice boy dressed in a sdmn t-shirt and a rap snapback had wanted to interview you for a youtube video, you said yes as you had nothing else to do. he came out with that cheesy pick up line and you laughed a bit. "i haven't heard that one before, well done. "you tell him. after he puts the camera down you exchange numbers and learn his name is jj. hopefully this isn't the last time you'll see him.

ethan- "hey guys, this is my cousin y/n. she's gonna be helping with the website. " my cousin lewis redman told the 7 boys in front of us. one boy caught your eye, you learned has name is ethan. he's cute. lewis and you got straight to work, you were on the laptop until you had a feeling there was someone near you. you spun around in my chair to meet ethan. "your really good at computer stuff" he told me. "thanks i studied computers and technology at university. " you told him. "cool, i was eh... wondering if you wanted to record a video with me? " ethan asked you. you agreed and by the end of the night. you had a date with ethan the following day.

vik- you were currently standing on santa monica pier and seen 3 boys walking past, 2 with large cameras. youtubers. you thought that the short asian boy was very cute and made sure to bump into them again. when you did, he told you his name was vik and he was from sheffield and lived in london, you were from chester and lived in milwall, london. you exchanged numbers and he promised to call you when you both got home.

harry- you lived in the halo tower in london. you were just going about your day when you heard a crash followed by a yell from the flat next to yours. you knew 3 boys and their dog, herb lived there. you left your flat and knocked on the door of the noisy boys flat. a small blond opened the door he was slouched over but when he seen you he straightened up and coughed. "hey, i'm harry. what can i do for a lovely girl like you? " he said. "well, i live next door and heard, i presume you, yell. you alright? " you asked harry. he invited you in and herb immediately ran up to you, you squatted down to pet him. you then followed harry to his room where there was a chair on its side and there was a smashed t.v. "i'm guessing your not alright then." you both chuckled. you told harry anytime he wanted to watch t.v, just to knock on your door, and to bring herb as well.

fist chapter complete! i have other sidemen books you should check out too, thanks for reading!

© tobileroneee