the clothing you steal from him

Josh- Shoes. Josh was always buying and wearing all these new shoes and you were of course loving but also jealous of this. So when you and Josh would be rushing out of the house , you would find yourself wearing a pair of his shoes despite the size difference. You always helped in trying to style his outfits but in some cases that boy just won't listen.

Simon- Adidas T-Shirt . It wasn't that you didn't own your own top but there was something about him in that shirt, so you always stole it whether to wear to bed or otherwise . It was the smell of Simon that clanged onto it which was why you loved it so much. If he couldn't find it , he'd give you a call and you would either know where it was or you were currently wearing it.

Tobi- His SnapBacks. Tobi is known for his hats and there always being the same hats always placed on his head . You found it incredibly attractive however you're favourite was his chrome Sidemen hat, so even if he was wearing it you would always swoop in and take it to wear yourself . Although Tobi found it annoying , he also found it cute if you and loved seeing you with it .

JJ- Bandana. What is it with that boy and his silly bandana, that's what you always thought. You had tried many times to sneakily pull it off but he always caught you, must be all that boxing training. You didn't mind it, but any time the two of you were kissing that bandana would scrape against your forehead. One time you'd told JJ that if he didn't take it off he wouldn't get any kisses, but he's too smart for that, and he got some anyway.

Vik- Hoodies. Both you and Vik weren't the tallest however he was still taller than you . So you completely and utterly loved Vik's hoodies them being big , cosy and comfortable however them not drowning your small frame . Vik didn't mind at all if anything he offered for you to wear his hoodies because it was his favourite sight to see you wearing his jumper .  

Ethan- Sweatpants. The shops , a video , to sleep or chill in or to simply do anything . You favourite thing to wear would be Ethan's sweatpants . He had great dress sense and many sweatpants so he didn't seem to mind . You just loved them , they were so warm and even the other boys made jokes about you and Ethan sharing a wardrobe due to you , a lot of the time wearing them while they bagged ridiculous amounts around your small legs. 

Harry - T-Shirts. ZRK London, Adidas , Nike or Sidemen. You didn't care as long as it was his . Neither you or Harry cared at all about you basically borrowing his entire wardrobe because Harry would much rather see you in one of his shirts than see himself.

Tobi and Manny be looking noice :) I hope everyone had a good Easter, if you celebrate it.

© tobileroneee