Taehyung ~ Nudes {smut}

Sending those nudes was totally worth it.
You already made him mad once so you know what's coming and that's all you asked for. When mad he is very scary but in an arousing way.
You waited patiently for him.
Two hours later you hear the keys opening the door.
The excitement grows in you as thoughts of what he will do to you turns you on.
The house is silent. The atmosphere is stiffing.
You can hear his every moves.
He is taking off his coat and shoes. He is walking upstairs in a horribly slow pace.
You sit at the end of the bed.
You are in underwear only, the same as the one in the nudes.
You look at the bedroom's door waiting for it to open.
Seconds later Taehyung opens the door.
His hair is messy, his shirt is unbuttoned. His eyes are dark and full of anger. The view of that dom Tae makes you wetter than you were already.
When his eyes landed on you a smirk appeared on his mouth, a devilish look on his face.

'Y/N... you look so pure right now. I'm going to wreck you so hard tonight'

His stare leaves you to land on the closet. He goes to open the door and takes out the box.
In this box, cuffs, whip, blindfold, vibrators, ropes. Every kind of object that can torture you in an enjoyable way.
He puts the box next to the bed.
He pushes you roughly against it and kisses your harshly forcing his tongue inside your mouth.
He battles for dominance that he gets easily.
You could feel all of his madness in his rough kisses but you could also feel that he was really enjoying it.
He separates from your lips to go to your neck. He leaves a trail of hickeys on your neck down to your cleavage. He stand up on his knees and undo your bra and throw it somewhere in the room.
He takes your boobs with his hands, caresses them and then pinches your nipple causing you to arch your back.
He does it again and your face contorts in pain.
He puts his hands on the hem of your panties, looking straight into your eyes. He takes it off of you. He gets up and take something in the box. The blindfold.
He puts it on your eyes. Then he takes your hands and tie them to the bed with a rope.
He takes another rope to do the same with your feet

'Like that you'll not move and be a good girl'

You can almost hear his devilish smirk.
He puts his hands on your inner thighs and caresses them.
Since you can't see, all your other senses are tenfold.
His cold hands make you shiver.
He takes something else from the box. He activates it and vibrations are heard in the whole room.
A mix of excitement and stress is forming in your stomach.
He comes closer to you until laying in between your spreaded legs.
He puts it on your clit making you hitch. You want to move, grab the sheets, grab his hair, put your legs around him but you are completely tied up, making it impossible and frustrating.
He puts it on the higher level, staring at each of your movements.
You throw back your head, you arch your back and pull on the ropes. There is no more enjoyable view for him.
While still having the vibrator on your clit he roughly puts two fingers in you and move them in and out slowly.
You cry out because of the slow pace that makes the sensation feel painful.
He analyzes every inch of your body and you can feel the burning of his stare on your skin.
He speed up the pace of his fingers and you come closer to your climax.
As he feels your walls tightening around his fingers he stops his movements making you whine in neediness.

'It's too soon to cum babygirl.
Remember that you must be punished for what you did'

He takes off the roped at your feet and turns you around so you have your face on the mattress, your hands tied in front of you and your ass up waiting for him.
You hear him undoing his belt and taking off his pants.
You feel the tip of his cock at your entrance. He is teasing.
He caresses your clit with it but never puts in.
You whine loudly, telling him how much you want him in you.

'Say it loudly Y/N. Tell me what you want.'
'Please... Tae (panting) Fuck me now. I can't wait anymore. It starts to hurt'

He smiles, content of your answer and without warnings, suddenly puts his cock all the way in.
You moan loudly because of this new feeling. He doesn't let you adjust and starts to move in and out of you.
He grabs your right butt cheek with his hand and then slaps it harshly.
He slaps it one time, two times, three times. Each slaps become more and more harsh.
He now grabs your hair and speeds up his space.
Groans from him are heard in the room. They are mixed with your high pitched moans.
You feel yourself close to your climax again. You tighten your walls around Tae as you cum seconds later. That makes him groan even lower before he pulls out from you and releases his cum on your back.
He falls on his arms above you as you both try to catch your breath. He sits next to your sore figure.

'So you are not mad at me anymore ?'

You question him, kinda knowing the answer already.

'You know i can't stay mad at you for a long time. But don't do that anymore. I almost had a boner in front of everyone'

You chuckle as the sight of this scene flashes in front of your eyes.
He takes a tissue and clean off the cum from your back.

'Tired ?'
'How could i not be'

He laughs and untie you. He gets up and goes to the bathroom.
He turns on the water from the bathtub. Then he goes back in the bedroom and carries you there.

'Sit in the bathtub. I'll come in a short time and i'll wash you. Okay ?'

You nod and do what he told you to.
The warm water relaxes your muscles.
He enters in the bathtub with you and take the soap to wash you like he told you.

'What about a movie night after that ?'
'Yeaaaah'

You respond excitingly, making him smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

Another smut one ! I was tired all the time when i write this one 😂
I hope you liked it
Leave requests 💞