Jungkook ~ Jealousy {smut}

'Y/N. We are going home. Now!'

Jungkook grabs you by the arm and pulls you roughly with him out of the room.

'Jungkook. I'm sorry'
'You shouldn't have done this'

You feel the fear growing up in your stomach. Once arrived to the car, you both get in. The silence is heavy. You know what you did was wrong. And you know what's going to happen. But you never know how far he will go.
Once arrived in front your house you get out of the car and Jungkook's hand grabs you again. The closer you get to the door the more the fear becomes unbearable.
You hear the door getting unlocked and in a matter of seconds you are pushed against the door.

'I hope you know what you did was wrong'
'Y-yes'
'And i hope you know the consequences of your act'

You look down

'Yes master'
'I'm going to make you forget about his existence and that he has absolutely nothing more compared to me. Go to the bedroom now and you better get ready in 10 seconds'

You hurry. The fear of not knowing what he is going to do to you excites you even more.
You do as he told you. You undress fully and you kneel down in front of the bed, your hands resting on your lap.
You lower your head, trying to restrain yourself from shaking in excitement. You stay calm and neutral.
Footsteps are coming over to the bedroom. Then a metallic sound is heard. You feel a presence behind you. Your hands are pulled behind your back. They are attached together with that metallic thing. You are pulled up then thrown on the bed, on the belly.
The way Jungkook was being rough arouses you.
You hear him undoing his belt and opening his jeans.

He runs his hand along your spine, making your muscles tense under his touch.
His cold hand rubbing your heated clit makes you shiver.
You let out a breathy moan.

'You are not allowed to moan nor cum until i said so. Clear ?'
'Y-yes master..'

He strokes your clit a bit more then enters two fingers.
You bite your lips, trying to not let any sounds out.
His fingers going in and out of you turn him on even more.
Not wanting to wait more he takes his cock and strokes it a bit, then enters you without warning. You let out a small cry in pain.

'What did i tell you ? No sounds'

He slaps you ass hardly. You bury your face in the mattress.
He takes your hands and holds them so that you stay in place.
He thrusts faster and deeper each time.
The tightness of your walls only makes him groan more and more.
His skin slapping against your skin leaves a red mark.
With his other hand he grabs your ass and caresses it. He slightly slaps your ass from time to time making it even more difficult to hold back your moan.
You bite your bottom lip harshly.
You can feel his cock twitching in you.
The hand on your ass leaves and grabs your hair instead. He pulls you up with the handle of your hair.
He then places his hand on your belly, making his way up to your left boob. He grabs it and pinch your hard nipple gently.
You tilt your head on the side, giving him a full access of your neck.

He leaves hot kisses and bites your neck that will leave purple marks later.
His thrusts become sloppier letting you know he is close.
He grabs your neck and slightly chokes you. He moans multiple times in your ear sending you to the edge.
Your walls tighten around his cock, making him moans even louder.

'Cum for me babygirl. Cum all over my cock now'

Few thrusts after you couldn't hold back more and cum all over him. You fall back on the bed, him still thrusting in you.
Your loud moans make him cum seconds later, filling you up with his warm semen.
You both pants in exhaustion.

'I'm the only one who has the right to touch you. You are all mine and i'll make sure people know it'

He uncuffs you and helps you to get up. Your legs are shaking. You can barely stand up.

'We are going to take a shower then sleep. Okay?'

He leads you to the shower where a sweet make out session will happens before having sweet dreams with Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~
Woohoo ! First one shot. I first wrote this for my bff and she liked it so i posted it here 😂
If you have any requests just tell me 💞