Chapter 22

Jessica's POV

*1 month later- wedding day*

After Aubrey proposed to me, we wanted to get married right away. We sent out the invitations, made arrangements at the church, got our jet ready for our honeymoon, all that fun stuff. I'm so excited to be Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham, but I just have this gut feeling something bad will happen during the wedding. I don't know, You may think every bride to be has this feeling, but this one's different. Keyanna burst into my room at the church interrupting my thoughts.

"Girl you're still not ready yet?"

"No I'm ready Keyanna" I laughed. "I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what? You're honeymoon?" she teased playfully

"Haha no not that. Just this wedding. This day. I feel like everything is going to change, and not for the good"

I stood from my chair and held Keyanna by the shoulders "I just want to let you know that I love you so much Keyanna. You've been there through it all and I wouldn't have been able to get a hold of myself if it wasn't for you and Aubrey"

I pulled her into a hug trying not to mess up my makeup

"awee Jess please don't make me cry"

We laughed and I finished putting on the finishing touches on my gown. It was a silk strapless white mermaid gown with ruffles at the end. It also had some bling towards the end and I wore white Louis Vuitton pumps with my hair in curls and a white pearl necklace that was my moms. I put my vail on my head and sprayed some more perfume on my neck.

"Alright. I'm ready. Time to get married!" I said excitedly.

With that, Keyanna pulled me to the door and I heard the music to started to play. I greeted my dad and we took that long wall down the aisle together.

***

As I look at Aubrey, he looks amazing today. He wore an all white suit with a red handkerchief in his pocket on his suit for color and it looks sexy on him. I still can't believe I'm actually doing this.

"Now does anyone object to this marriage? Speak now, or forever hold your peace" the priest stated.

Aubrey and I glanced around the church and no one objected.

"Alright. Let's go on"

I sighed in relief and Aubeey laughed.

"Now Mr. Graham, I understand you and Ms. Rodriguez have your own vows to share with each other?"

"Yes we do" we said at the same time. Our family and friends giggled.

"You may say it now. "

Aubrey took my hands in his hands and began to speak.

"Jessica. I remember that first time we met. You were in the subway doing your little thang with your friends and you were amazing. If I do remember correctly you hated me at first .." Everyone laughed

"You despised me and didn't even wanna look at me. But then, as you got to me and I got to know you, I knew I would become completely in love with you Jess. I don't even know how to explain in words, but I love you so much and I knew after everything we've been through, our love will conquer all"

As he was starting to get teary eyed I couldn't help but get teary eyed as well.

"Aubrey, when I started to get to know you I was with Tremaine. I've never told you this, but I was beginning to develop feelings for you, even though I was with another man. After Trey and I broke up, or at least I thought it was Trey, I fell deeper in love with you. You were one of the only people I would open up to and you still are. I love you so much and yes our love did conquer all"

By the time we were done, everyone including me, Aubrey, and the freaking priest were crying.

"Now.." The priest sobbed "by the power invested in me. I now pronounced you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride "

Aubrey quickly brought my lips to his and the church went crazy. People were cheering, crying, emotions were everywhere. As he pulled back we jumped over the broom and quickly went to the door.

Drake's POV

"I'll be right back sweetie I just have to say goodbye to some people. Get on the jet and I'll meet you there in like five minutes. " I told my wife

"Okay babe. Love you!" She shouted as she got on

"I love you too!" I shouted back.

We didn't want to have a party after the wedding. We just wanted to start our honeymoon as soon as possible, and our family and friends understood that. I walked over to my parents and gave them a hug and kiss. I walked over to my crew and gave each of them a hug. And I also went over to my new mother and father.

"Now make sure you take good care of my daughter alright? If anything happens to her I'm blaming you"

"You don't have to worry Mr. Rodriguez I'll take good care of your daughter. "

"She's my daughter too, so make sure you treat her right!"

"I will! I promise" I chuckled.

I gave both of them a hug and I started to walk to the jet. I can't believe it. I'm married to the woman I love and I'm going to start a new life with her. There are no words to describe this feeling inside of me. After everything we've been through we are finally happy. As I was climbing on the steps and I looked up at Jess who kept smiling and waving to her friends and family. I turned my head and waved back. Just before I got my foot on the jet I heard this beeping sound.

"Jess do you hear that?!" I said in a serious tone.

She looked at me concerned. "Hear wh- oh my god!" She screeched.

She pointed to something under her seat and it was a ticking bomb ready to explode in five seconds. I pulled her towards me and we started to run off the jet, but it was too late. I heard the last tick, "JESSICA!" I screamed and then everything went black.

.......

Do you guys think they will survive?

Comment and vote ;)