Chapter 7

Hey guys!! The first part of this chapter has a sex scene, it's not that bad but if you're not into that stuff then she skip a little ;) enjoy

Trey's POV

"Oh my god trey go faster"

Hearing her moan is just making me turn on. I made my pace faster while sucking her ni*ple and massaging her bre*sts; doing everything to please her.

"I can't take it anymore, I'm about to c*m"

I smacked her a*s and told her "say my name"

"TRREEMMAAINNEEE"

"That's my gurl. ...ooo I'm about to dive in"

She smiled as I quoted one of my songs and dived in I did. I hit her weak spot and as she cu*med, so did I. As I rolled off her, I heard her whisper

"I love you trey"

"I love you too Jess"

She got up and smacked me across the face. Sh*t!

"JESSICA?!! YOU THOUGHT OF THAT BI*CH WHILE YOU WERE MAKING LOVE TO ME?!"

To be honest, I was only staying with Kelly so I could have sex with her, since I couldn't with Jess. I miss Jessica, a lot actually. When I got here I threw away my phone, thinking that I could forget Jessica and have my old life agian. She's going to be furious with me, but I'll make it up to her. I know she tried to call me via skype, but I didn't have the time to see her. I feel so bad about it, but I also wanted to see if I still had feelings for Kelly.

"Kelly, I'm sorry but I just don't love you anymore. " I conceded.

"Well, if you don't love me, you'll love nobody. "

What she was saying was so f*cking crazy that I started to put my clothes on and leave.

"Where the hell you think you're going trey?"

"Out of your house that's for damn sure"

I grabbed my wallet and had my hand on the door knob until I heard Kelly's voice say

"You're not leaving me..not ever"

I had sharp pain in my head then everything went black.

Drake's POV

I let Jessica into my estate and had her sit in the living room.

"Now, can you tell me what happened? Why are you crying?"

She looked up at me and I saw all of her makeup messed up and masacera running down her face.

"It's Taylor" she barley got out

"She's dead. I don't even know what really happened, all I knew for sure is that my best friend is dead and it's all my fault. "

She cried into my chest and I rubbed her back trying to comfort her. Then I said,

"Well why did you come here?"

Bad move Aubrey. She glared at me, pushed me aside and got up from the couch.

"I don't even know why I came here ok? I just needed someone to be there for me and since my boyfriend and bestfriend are no longer with me and I have no family around here, I thought you can help me. But you know what?! I don't need you, I don't need anyone. Thanks for nothing a*shole"

She started to run towards the door, but I was able to get in front of her to percent her from leaving.

"Come on Jess, I didn't mean it like that. Honestly! I'm sorry. " I really don't want her to leave, especially when she's like this.