Chapter 2

ok so I'm finally updating yey!! This a filler chapter so it's probably gunna be short and boring #don'thateme but I promise chapter 3 is worth waiting for :) it's gunna be long and it's the most important. Anyway enjoy :D

Jessica's POV

Oh god am I actually going this shit? Why did I even agreed to this, I'm so fuckin scared right now. I haven't been in NYC ever since....him. Not to mention I don't know what I'm gunna sing. Well, I can always start with a dance.. Then Morgan interrupted my thoughts.

 "Hey the train stopped, we're here!"

Wonderful. I figured I was probably going to rap too so told my brothers Morgan and Adam to come with me and Taylor as well. I can always count on them.

..............

We got to grand central, went to the nearest subway station, and it's huge! I haven't been here in a while, so I guess I should expect things to be different. I miss the city, a lot actually. But I had to leave. Too many memories of him. But, all I can think about now is wondering if celebrities are there. Like I don't wanna make an idiot out of myself. This can be a big chance for me to pursue my dream. If this doesn't work I'm sticking to becoming a hairstylist. Just breathe Jess just breathe.   

"Yo Jess you gotta see this " Taylor said.

 I followed her to the closest subway station and there was a huge crowd watching a performer almost done with his performance. He was really good. I bet he practice for years!! I only sing and dance when I'm alone like what the fuck?! How can I do this?! Ugh please lord help me!

Trey's POV

I picked up drake from his mansion and told him about our trip.

"You want me, to come with you, on your inspiration journey? Yeah I'll pass"

"see that's why I wouldn't tell you until you got in the car. And it's not just for my benefit, don't you need some new talent for your ovo label?"

"Man my people are the shit. No new friends "

I chuckled. "I'm just saying, it's always nice to look at your options"

He can be so stubborn at times. He used to be real cool. Then there was that girl he dated a few years back and nothing was the same..

Drake's POV

I dunno what trey got me into but I seriously don't wanna be here. I thought we were goin to a strip club or something. Or just somewhere to like hang out but no. I gotta go with him on this stupid journey. It's not even going to work, nothing will work because no one cares so that means you don't have to care either. I swear I just wanna get faded with my crew.  

"Finally we're here" , I said.  "Let's get this shit over with. "  

We put our hoodies and sunglasses on and went to the closest subway station in downtown Manhattan. 

yey ok chapter 3 coming up soon :D make sure to comment and vote :*

Instagram: @sexgraham