Chapter 18

Jessica's POV

I watched Aubrey walk into his car and drive away. I tried to call out to him, but my throat was closing up because I was starting to cry. I cannot believe this is happening to me. I put my attention back on Trey who looks a little different, but I can't put my finger on it.

"What. The hell. Are you doing here Trey?!" I demanded

His face got angry quickly and he said "Don't ever talk to me like that."

"Uh I think I have every right to talk to like that. Hell I don't even need to talk to you after the way you treated me. Get the fuck out!" I shouted.

I tried to slam the door shut, but Trey's foot prevented it from closing. He widen the door so I was looking at him again and he pointed a 9mm gun in my face.

"Let me inside now" he ordered.

Out of shock, I stood to the side and let him enter. He slowly walked in and the minute he took his eyes off me, I tired to make a run for it. He caught me by the arm and threw me on the floor. He has gotten stronger, more violent, and down right scary. This wasn't the Trey I knew. I began to cry as I hit the floor, but was able to ask him one question.

"What the hell happened to you?" I shot him one of my most dirtiest looks ever, but he didn't notice.

"Well I thought you never ask" he said with a devilish smile.

He put his gun in his back pocket and put his hands on his face. He was beginning to peel some sort of mask off his face. I stared at him with my jaw open in disbelief. Like what the fuck is this nigga doing? And then when he was done, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Julian?!"

He gave me another devilish smile and took his gun back out. At least it wasn't Trey, because he wouldn't have hurt me or made me feel like that.

"Where's Trey?!! What the hell have you done to him?!!"

He didn't answer me. He just roamed his eyes around the house.

"ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" I screamed.

I threw one of my shoes at his head and I regreted it instantly. He ran towards me and as I screamed, he slapped me so hard across the face.

"I SAID DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT"

He moved back and spoke again.

"Your precious Trey is incapable to be with you. He probably won't even get to be with you ever again. It was me, not Trey, who broke up with you via Skype. And it was me who killed your friend. It was also me who said Trey never really loved you. I had a feeling you would get on a plane, so I did some things to your car, planning to make you crash and die. I didn't plan on you surviving, so I thought it was a sign..."

He turned around to look at me

"A sign for us to be together. Just you and I. " he said with a smile I used to love seeing.

I couldn't believe what just happned. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to believe anything. I felt my hot tears running down my face while I was trying to catch my breath. I wanted to curl up into a ball and pretend none of this was happening. I just want to be back in Aybreys bed with him snuggling with me. I wanted to be on that beach in Aruba with Aubrey again. I want Aubrey now!

"Come on stop with the water works sweetie. We got big plans for today" he told me while still holding the gun in his hand.

"Oh yeah like what? I'm not doing anything with you!" I managed to get out.

He became furious and put the gun against my head with the barrel of the gun putting pressure on the side of my forehead.

"Your going to do what I say, or Aubrey will have to pay the price. "

I quickly nodded my head still scared out of mind.

"What is it that you would like me to do Julian?" I said as calmly as I possibly can.

He walked closely around me in a circle and as he was behind me he whispered what he wanted me to do in my ear.

"You're going to tell Aubrey that what you guys had is over since "Trey" is back. Once you do that, your're going to come with me and we're going to have special time together."

The way he said special made my whole body shiver in fear.

"And if you even think of telling your little boyfriend that I'm really Julian and not Trey, say goodbye to him and Trey for good. "

I slowly nodded my head and he pushed me towards the door.

"I'll see you at your apartment later babe. " he said and he closed the door behind me.

How am I going to do this to the man I love so dearly? I drove to my house with one of Aubrey's cars in deep thought.

Drake's POV

I drove around Los Angeles for about and hour not knowing how to feel about this whole situation. I just saw the woman I love kiss her ex boyfriend who showed up randomly AT MY HOUSE which pissed me off even more. I didn't know whether to be mad at Jessica, Trey, or both. But one thing's for sure, I need something to stop all this pain. I called my boys OB, Ryan, and Jermaine to hang out at our favorite strip club "mystical". I saw them come out of their cars at the same time I did and we greeted each other.

"Sup man, I'm not complaining, but why you wanna hang out at the strip club this early?" Jermaine asked

I sighed "I'll tell you later. Right now let's have some fun shall we?"

He smiled and we all entered the club. OB went straight to watch the dancers dance whole Ryan, Jermaine, and I went to the bar. I took a shot of ciroc and then a shot of jonny walker black. I even had 3 coronas. I got wasted so fast.

"Yo man take it easy." Ryan told me.

"You know shut the fuck up your're not my mom" I spat

He caught on and let me be. A sexy thick girl with long curly hair came up to me. She kind of reminded me of Jessica because of the hair.

"Hey babe whatcha doin over here? Come with me over there." He put her hand on meh thigh and pointed to the room in the corner.

"Jessica?" I said slurred

"You can call me whatever you want babe"

"Jessica why did you hurt me? You know I love you"

"I would never hurt you babe, now follow me" as I got up from my chair Jermaine quickly came up to me.

"Dude what the hell are you doing?"

"Can't you see I'm spending alone time with Jessica?" I pointed my head towards the girl and when Jermaine looked at her he shook his head.

"That ain't Jessica man you're wasted."

He slapped me and as I was ready to clock his ass he told me to look at the girl again. He was right. It wasn't Jess it was some dancer.

"I'm sorry, but I can't " I said to the girl and she walked away disappointed.

"Uh thanks man I owe you" I said while putting one hand behind my head.

He chuckled "nah man it's okay. But tell me what's going on. Maybe I can help. "

I looked at him as I shook my head no.

"Nah what I really need is some answers. Can you drive me to Jessica's place? I don't think I should drive myself " I laughed.

He agreed and we left the club. This girl better give me a good reason why she kissed that backstabbing nigga and what her plans are for her and I. I can't lose her, I just can't. I don't what I will do if I lose her.

.......

Vote and comment :-*